a site with hobbet and elvish names (im not advertising)

If you found a bug in Illarion or need help ask here. / Wenn Du einen Fehler in Illarion gefunden hast oder Hilfe benötigst, frage hier.

Moderator: Developers

Kratos

a site with hobbet and elvish names (im not advertising)

Post by Kratos »

oh if this helps and im not trying to advertise but hier is a site to find out your real elvish or hobbet name im not certin if im allowed to put down the site but ill tell you guys how to find the site u need to serch elvish on any serch engine and a site should pop up it has an abvious name ot it too :roll:

plz dont ban me >_< :cry:
Kratos

Post by Kratos »

oh and one more ting it dos not give you random names you need to enter your real name for it to work if u try multiple times the same name will pop up my
Kasume

Post by Kasume »

If you can't make up a name, then you obviously don't have the imagination to role play the character correctly. :roll:

This has actually been posted before I believe.
Setherioth

Post by Setherioth »

@Kratos: The board is not as strict to go about banning people for posting a helpful website, don't worry.

@Kasume: Imagination comes to all in many different ways. Indeed a person who might be able to think up a wonderful story, background and life for their character may have trouble coming up with a decent name. Everybody's quite different. And don't be too hard on newbs who are just trying to be helpful. They're usually more polite with their posting and reply's then we are. :roll:
Kasume

Post by Kasume »

No, but the aim is to encourage him to make up his own name. :roll:
Willum

Post by Willum »

Kasume your silly ...that other guys avatar creeps me out.
Yakin

Post by Yakin »

Wrong Forum

-TOPIC CLOSED-