Get to know the players!

Introduce yourself to the community and discuss about topics of general interest to the community. No spam, please! / Stell dich der Community vor und diskutiere über Themen von allgemeinem Interesse der Community. Kein Spam bitte!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Guir Rabenflügel

Post by Guir Rabenflügel »

PO: Guir Rabenflügel (1st Char)
Arthos d'Aldini

Place of birth: Germany

Favorite music: Rock, Metal, Soundtracks and other stuff ;)

Hobbys: RPG's, DnD, Warhammer 40k

Questions? Just ask me ;)
Last edited by Guir Rabenflügel on Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:40 pm, edited 25 times in total.
abcfantasy

Post by abcfantasy »

PO:
  • ACTIVE
  • Jorokar Sladrir (1st char )
  • Dalan Ginthor
  • Red Roger Vane

DELETED
  • Dante Merienor (gone insane?)
  • Clarissa El Votran (Erm...dunno)
  • Gazkull (killed)
  • Bob Small (Died of loneliness)
  • Zephan Xhotl (Lizziebrother, left Gobaith)

Nickname: ABC

Birthday: 09 - Aug - 1988

Interests: Programming, RPGs, Anime, Medieval Fantasy

Favourite Music: Gothic Rock certainly, then Metal and Relaxtion/New Age and 80s too.

Favourite Bands:

Draconian, Nightwish, Therion, Within Temptation.
Children of Bodom, Cradle of Filth, Deathstars.
Vangelis and Jean Michel Jarre.
Elton John.

Favourite Movies:

Dirty Dancing. The Notebook.
Lotr, Dungeons & Dragons, Pirates of the Caribbean,
Ice Age, Shrek
Number 23

Favourite Anime: Neon Genesis Evangelion, Last Exile, GTO

Pics:
Image Image

--

Playing with my cam XD

Image Image
Last edited by abcfantasy on Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:31 am, edited 10 times in total.
Korm Kormsen

Post by Korm Kormsen »

thats the newest, I got....

this one is older.

Korm Kormsen

PO Tjalf Kormson, Hagen, Hagar Wernson...

origen - Germany, Hamburg, 1952

living in Paraguay the last 29 years

school drop out

ex -waiter, -sailor, -soldier, -rancher, -farmer, -villagemayor, -prefect, -other things....

actual _forester, -insurancemanager, -shopowner

hobbies - reading, model railroads,p & p, theatre group, games,games,games, comprehending how those darned modern computers work...

music - good old rock'n Roll, country, shanties, folk, mexican, and that stuff, that my kids play all day (one gets used to it)
books - LOTR, war and peace, gone by the wind, the mists of avalon, prince chorum series, asterix, SF in general, Fantasy and nearly everything, that's black on white...

authors - tolkien, tolstoi, moorcock, stewart ...

films - LOTR, gone by the wind, the 100th birthday, the 7th element, rio bravo, (all the duke's movies), godfather series and copies, back to future, tom & jerry, charly chaplin and, and, and....

pc games - settlers series, anno series, civII, baldur's gate, gothic, the sims, sim city, railroad tycoon, patricianIII, cultures, wiggles, age of empire, ....

so, in short - it's a pity, that days have only 24 hours and it's unfair, that one has to sleep at least four of them.

did I mention the Hobbit by Tolkien?
Last edited by Korm Kormsen on Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
eirik-thorfastsson

Post by eirik-thorfastsson »

PO: Eirik Thorfastsson and one other Char

Date of Birth: 27.9.81
Place of Birth: Bern, Switzerland
Favourite Movies: Blairwitch, LOTR, and a lot others
Music: Rammstein, Musicals, electronic music,.....
Books: Fantasybooks (everything from Juliet Marillier and Marion Zimmer Bradley)
Interests: Everything what is creative(painting, writing, sewing, singing, and and and) reading, illarion

Picture: maybe later :D
Aurora

Post by Aurora »

date of birth: 18th of November 1968
place of living: Germany ... somewhere around Cologne
current job: export merchant, assistant - doing everything from cooking coffee to ... :roll: reminding my boss of his wife's birthday *shrugs* everything

chars: Aurora (who actually bores me to hell, therefore presently not very active) and ... no, won't tell :wink:

favourite bands: Faith No More, Flaw, Linkin Park, Evanescence to name some all of you might know; love those "old-fashioned" musicians like Santana, Clapton, Simply Red, 10cc, oh well, and as I grew up in the 80's I still love those like Tears for Fears, The Style Council, Gary Numan, The Chameleons
favourite movies: there are many ... but one of the best is "Good morning Vietnam"
favourite authors: presently Hakan Nesser, Minette Walters (love thrillers and crime stories), but not to forget Hesse, Dürrenmatt, Poe and Shakespeare
hobbies: Illa of course, reading, music, some other games like AOM, Sims, playing backgammon against my cutie and boardgames in general ... yes, there are very nice games, for which no pc is required :wink: ... and well, yes, my cutie ... for almost 10 years now

alright, this pic was taken in summer this year, didn't change much since then:

Japheth

Post by Japheth »

The pic's a little grainy, and my hair is too out of shot, and you can't see my nice lime green jumper.. but you get the impression of who to avoid on the street. Stalk ya later!

I neglected to add some details about myself, so here I go.

PO: Primarily Brendan Mason (one of the many founders of Greenbriar, mayor for a short time, Ranger, fisherman, currently a demon masquerading as the halfling). Ulaen Virrune (eccentric Elven poet and pansexual lunatic). Ayanah Sepentra (sometimes alive, sometimes dead warrior woman). Hurrgha Ahgahneg (feral orc). I've played countless GM characters, including Drakhen during his most recent return, the demon Nightmare and Emily Nisluf. Gerard Cindata. Adron's conduit. The gnoll Rex Lobo, parts of the Northerot Castle. River. The White Hot Many. The knob.

Date of birth: 27th April, 1986.

Place of birth: Limerick, Ireland

Favourite movie: My favourite movie of all time is Brokeback Mountain. I also like Moulin Rouge, Sideways, Silent Hill, Grizzly Man and lots more.

Favourite book: Bigot Hall, by Steve Aylett.

Favourite television program: Doctor Who.

Favourite male/female actors: Frances Conroy, Jake Gyllenhaal and Davide Tennant are my favourite male actors.

Favourite song: Song For Ten, by Murray Gold and Neil Hannon. If you can find it anywhere, I urge you to listen to it. It's amazingly uplifting while at the same time filled with an utterly tragic sense of pathos.

Favourite thing to bake: Carrot cake with cream cheese icing.

Interests: Writing, reading, baking, singing, music, cinema, hanging out and doing nothing.
Last edited by Japheth on Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bloodhearte

Post by Bloodhearte »

*Deleted also for updates*
Last edited by Bloodhearte on Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nalzaxx

Post by Nalzaxx »

*delete*
Last edited by Nalzaxx on Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aegohl

Post by Aegohl »

Deletionated.
Last edited by Aegohl on Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Halvdan

Post by Halvdan »

hm...if there are so much, who met, then i'll do it too....
PO - halvdan, lonely halvdan
name - birk
birthday - 4 december of 1990
birthplace - bremen
now living in.... - near bremen..
films... - the patriot, the soldier james ryan, leon-the profi, quigley the australian, star wars, star trek and some more...
hobbies - collecting star wars lego pieces, playing starwars battlefront, playing illarion, telling jokes, laughing, football
i hate it if... - there's only tomatosoup for eating, watching loving movies, horrible music, not to play football

that's all i'm finding in my mind....!!
Matholamew Dunsinane

Post by Matholamew Dunsinane »

PO: Matholamew Dunsinane, Broglore (not anymore), Ansel Bluepetal (never on), and ??? (oh, you will know them soon)
Name: Matt
DOB: 6/17/87
Residence: New Jersey
Favourite Games: Illarion, LOTR the third age, Spiderman, Burnout Revenge.
Interests: Music performance composition and analysis, Kevin Smith Movies, indie films in general.

(PS Kevin Smith Roxorz my Soxorz)

PO: Quinnalin Puideraline (Currently in a state of "Navro 'Anai")
Name: Heather
DOB: 10/26/86
Residence: New Jersey
Occupation: Administrative Assistant, YMCA assitant director of after school care, Bartender.
Favourite Games: Chess, Illarion, The Sims
Interests: All Performance arts, books, indie and foreign films (i.e. battle royale and preminition)
Nedym Myskira

Post by Nedym Myskira »

PO: Claude de Aristide, Enwell van Illdoran and many more
RLName: Tonino Roseno
JOB: Boy-for-everything at my fathers office, Slave in the Distribution Centre of the biggest (and greediest) Supermarket-Chain in Holland, Baby-sitter for my 3 little Sisters.
DoB:22th of April 1988
PoB: Jena in ex-East Germany.
Favourite Movie: Pulp Fiction
Favourite Book: Puh thats a tough one... At the moment "Ritus"
Favourite TV-Programm: The Dave Chappelle Show
Favourite Song: At the moment: "Queen of Argylle"
Favourite Meal: Pizza
Interest: chilling, Music, writing, chilling, flirting, chilling,and chilling

ImageImageImage
AlaineMilan

Post by AlaineMilan »

ack...thats the third time I write in such a topic

Player of: Alaine Milan (eh dunno what happend to her), Alysha (just left because of confusion), Greta Stolthus (still there, in case I'm going to play again) and some others

Date of Birth: 06th of May, 1986
Place of Birth: The Island of Ruegen, Germany
Now living in: Dortmund, Germany

Hobbies: Eh reading, movies, RPG's, music, dancing
Games: Nearly all kind of RPG's for Playstation 2 :P
Job: Student ^^

Favourite movie: At the moment The Rocky Horror Picture Show!!!
What would you like to do now? -Thats easy.....I want to do this inofficial meeting again and I wish that Jaime is here...
Last edited by AlaineMilan on Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Samantha Meryadeles

Post by Samantha Meryadeles »

I am not good at smiling

PO: Galim (R.I.P.), Paidraig Baltram (R.I.P.), Brodir (missing), Slahzulushp (Back under water), Shalashka (Left Isle), Ghorn (Retired in Silverbrand), Kl'urk (Somewhere killing something), Shandariel el Lysanthrai (Wandering through forrests), Samantha Meryadeles.
Date of birth: 3rd April, 1981
Place of birth: Lörrach, Germany
Favourite movie: Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind
Favourite artist: Hayao Miyazaki, Andy Griggs, Di'Terlizzi, Terry Pratchett
Interests: Computer games, pen&paper roleplaying, online games, fantasy novels, watching TV, Reading, annoying others.
Tinuva Geogroda
Location: A Tree In The Northern Forest, Oh Noes, The Northern Forest Is Mine Now!! Mwhahaha...

Post by Tinuva Geogroda »

Deleted for updates.
Last edited by Tinuva Geogroda on Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Elenbraith

Post by Elenbraith »

Hi everyone, I'm new here (just signed up my character a few minutes ago, waiting on name check :) ) Was looking for an intro thread and I guess this is close enough. :)
name: Morgan
Date of Birth: 1987
Living now: USA
Interests: horses, reading, and a gazilion other things, I just don't feel like making such a long list at the moment :wink: and now it looks like Illarion with be added to it.
I'll probably be around sporadically, as my life lets me play. I really like what I'm seeing of this game so far. It looks nice.

Did I mention that I talk a lot?
Last edited by Elenbraith on Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:11 am, edited 3 times in total.
Hermie

Post by Hermie »

Pre wipe PO: (I've had loads, but the ones to note are:) Grishnak Bloodlust, Hermie, Khanor Faenohan (More will be added as I remember.)

Post wipe PO: Cornelius & Others.

Joined Illarion: When characters were numbered in order of creation. My first was in the 18000 series.

Date of birth: 16-2-86

Place of birth: Southport, Merseyside, England

Occupation: Cafe Assistant at a Mediocre supermarket chain. Minimum wage, maximum crap.

Films: Woo, I love films, Gladiator, American Beauty, City of God, Munich, American Psycho, Anchorman, Troy, Blow, LotR trilogy, etc. I have lots of films, these are just a few of my favorites.

Food/Drink: I like chinese take away, except from the place nearest to me. Is that Irony? My alcoholic beverage of choice is Southern Comfort, usually with lemonade.

TV/Drama: I loved the Firelfy series. Others are mainly silly cartoons like Futurama, Family Guy, American Dad, etc.

Music: I dont believe in liking a genre, since each genre has bad and good artists. Anyway, my favourite bads atm are: Machine Head (Oh, and I like Burning Red and Supercharger just as much as all the others) Soundgarden, Rage Against The Machine, Audioslave, Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden, Revis, Unloco, Trivium, etc. I could go on for a while here.

Games: Medieval 2 Total War, GTA SA (when I'm really bored), The Sims 2 (mainly for building houses, yay!), Rome Total War, when I want to play as Romans or Greeks.

Online games: Illarion. Although I used to play: Legend or Mir 3, The Crims, and some others. I'm thinking about playing Second Life too
Interests: Masturbation, trying to eat healthily while exercising, further masturbation, Illarion (posting and playing), reading! I'm currently reading the late David Gemmel's 'Troy' Trilogy, I just want to wait till the second book comes out in paperback, then once his wife finishes the third I will buy that in paperback, Colleen McCullough's Rome series, waiting for the second book to arrive. I'm also going to start reading Homer's Iliad. I love the ancient times in Rome and Greece etc. Always since I was a child. Well, that's too loose a time bracket, so since I can remember. Oh, and further masturbation.

And now, the picture...

Hah, and you all thought I was human!

Oh, that pic is a bit old too, I have a new phone, a flatter buttoned keyboard, wireless mouse, flat screen monitor, and tones of legal paperwork and other junk on my table.
The Returner

Post by The Returner »

Last edited by The Returner on Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NirAntae

Post by NirAntae »

Well... since it's a sticky now, may as well put up a bit..

PO: Maggie Kemoc, Maia Loronde, Raviel, others(mostly gone or inactive)...
Name: Jen
DOB: November 30th
Place of Birth: New Orleans, LA
Living In: Mississippi
Job: Gold Dragon Herbal, My Book
Favorite Movies: Any musical (especially Rent, Phantom, JCS, and Cats), almost any sci-fi/fantasy
Music: Very ecclectic... just about anything but rap, and most country (but there are a few country songs I enjoy..)

Djironnyma

Re: Get to know the players!

Post by Djironnyma »

me at illa meeting

PO: Djironnyma (and just him)
RL name: Julius
birth: 1986
Place of birth: Germany, Berlin
Job: dietician in a nursing home (first-line management)
Hobbies: Sport (bike and fitness), Roleplay, cooking, and all styles of Party...
Last edited by Djironnyma on Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bombor

Post by Bombor »

Chars: Bombor (alive and kicking..Ass..); Trebor (Death by Flies); Gehr (somewhere learning to be a thief);
Date of birth: 22nd march 1969
Place of birth: Germany
Current Residence: Near Cologne
Favourite movie: Lost Boys, Top Gun, Lord of the WEED, Eragon
Favourite artist: David Bowie, Marilyn Manson, Queen, Queensryche
Interests: PC, RPG, Music, Drawing, Sand and Surf

Me at Illarion Meet! :roll:

Thats what to much met does!! :shock:

That's all Volks
Aurica Zaltana

Post by Aurica Zaltana »

PO: Aurica Zaltana Edit: Also, Kiilii Zaltana, Gwenhyvar Myendhon
Name: Julie
DOB: 5 Sep 1985
Place of Birth: Iowa City, IA
Residence: Back in Oklahoma
Music: Everything except for rap and anything that's overplayed on the radio. There are more than two songs to a CD, ya know... :?
Movies: Anything good. Recent favorites are Cinderella Man and Bubba Ho-Tep (Bruce Campbell's hot :D )
Interests: Drawing (I love surrealism), piano, and cooking (savory dishes only... leave dessert to the pros :oops: )

Edit: Yet another pic
Last edited by Aurica Zaltana on Sun May 27, 2007 5:44 am, edited 7 times in total.
Azuros

Post by Azuros »

PO: Azuros, and another you will never know about
DOB: December 26, 1990
Place of Birth: Monterrey, NL, Mexico
Living in: Dalton, GA, USA
Favorite color(s): Blue and silver
Favorite number: 3
Favorite season: Winter
Favorite animal(s): Dolphins and penguins
Interests: Medicine, computers, psychology, talking, listening, practicing my piano, poking people until they get annoyed

There!
Last edited by Azuros on Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:11 am, edited 5 times in total.
Siegfried Schtauffen
Location: Fending off noobxorxz for 100th top poster position.

Post by Siegfried Schtauffen »

PO: Countless: Lance Dragonwill, William Greye, Leonardo de Vaughn, Bartimaeus, and a couple of secret characters.
Name: Jack Laseon
DOB: 19 Sept 1988
Place of Birth: Moscow, Russia
Residence: New Jersey, USA
Music: Classic Rock Era, RHCP, Mars Volta, anything with wicked guitar.
Movies: Cinderella Man, Night at the museum, Silence of the lambs, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Borat, Inside Man, many others.
Interests: FOOTIE! Drawing, studying to eventually get into a great college, illarion, talking to mah peeps, etc.

Juniper Onyx
Master NPC Scripter

Post by Juniper Onyx »

Removed for updates
Last edited by Juniper Onyx on Sat Feb 16, 2008 1:41 am, edited 8 times in total.
Lrmy

Post by Lrmy »

deleted
Last edited by Lrmy on Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cliu Beothach

Post by Cliu Beothach »

PO: Brer, Cliu,
Name: Karl
Date of birth: Feb 15, 1988
Place of birth: New York
Favorite movie: Dellamorte Dellamore, Dead Next Door
Favorite artist: Coil, Urfaust, Mike Gira
Interests: Drone, Grindcore, Metal, Powerviolence, Neo-Folk, Scatology (more so PANIC!), Gore Movies, Gore Movies.

n00d pix soon
Gryphius

Post by Gryphius »

Allright, here we go:

Name: Holger
PO: Gryphius Messerzunge (active); Baxley Perthsson (active); Olmo Jollylaughter (inactive); Nimblewit Greeduc Yastromo Rudicle (inactive)
DoB: 22nd of July
Location: Mainz (Monday to Friday, during semester); Speyer (Weekends)
Interests: writing; drawing; reading; watching movies; records; hanging out with friends...business as usual.
Favourite song: Monty Python: The lumberjack song
Favourite movies: The good, the bad & the ugly; Once upon a time in the west; The big gundown; The great Silence; Alien; Blade Runner; LotR-Trilogy; Nosferatu - The Vampyre
Favourite book: 1984
Favourite artist: Klaus Kinski and...you see it coming...Ennio Morricone :wink:
Last edited by Gryphius on Sun Jan 13, 2008 3:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mr. Cromwell

Post by Mr. Cromwell »

Name: J.
Characters: Edward Cromwell and a other one.
Interests: Reading (particularly history and biographies), alcohol, games, movies and such..
Favourite TV-series: Blackadder, The Oz.
Favourite song: Changes every two days. Barry White is awesome, though.

I hope you enjoyed the rather limited information. :wink:
Ku 'Agor
Location: LOL PANCAKES - "Ich möchte ein paar wirklich gute Pfannkuchen."

Post by Ku 'Agor »

Name: Joshua
PO:
First Generation:
Byron

Second Generation:
Ziel oden
Joshua Bithmond
Capus
Olar
A bunch of others, but it all ended with..
Ko' Agor

Third Generation:
Adylia
Ku 'Agor
Yoiw
Zub 'Agor

Occupation: Student (I plan to drop out of highschool and eat shit from trashcans.)
DoB: 19th of December - 1992
Interests: Teh internets, eating, sitting, sleeping
Favourite song: Wierd Al - Amish Paradise
Favourite movies: I like the earlier starwars, to be honest.
Favourite book: The Series of Unfortunate Events.
Favourite artist: Wierd Al