Farewell

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Silvertine

Cain

Post by Silvertine »

I am new here and have never met you before Cain, but I must say from your farewell that even I am sad to see you go. *laughs* True, good, RP are hard to find these days.

Ask most people who play now and they will look at you with blank expressions or assume, when asked about RP, that you mean how high-leveled thier character is and how many people they have killed. It is truely a sad state of affairs...

Well, if I actually get to play this game I hope to meet other true RP. but getting this acceptance email seems to take forever.. ah well.

Silvertine
Arkadia Misella

Post by Arkadia Misella »

Golly...at this rate of all the oldies leaving, Pretty soon I will be there oldest player here...and 5 bucks says still the weaksest...lol...oh well...and by god I am going post in this thread every day to keep you here Cain....so neener neener neener....that and I got a new keyboard so I am trying to get used to typing on it
Drathe
Official Illarion Banner Contest Winner

Post by Drathe »

You still here?
Gro'bul

Post by Gro'bul »

I think Drathe was cursed and has to stay here forever, so don't bet on it.
Cain Freemont

Post by Cain Freemont »

You're having a wedding Moathia? Well, I haven't written off "Cain" just yet, so maybe I'll just have to return for such an important event. ;)

And Ark, yeah, I'm sure you'll post here everyday to get me to stay. Love that about ya :-P May as well stay as long as people give me something to respond to. Its something to do.

Yes Drathe, still here.
Arkadia Misella

CAin, you cant leave. In april you get your two year aniversary gift...which I believe is a fruit basket but don't hold me to that. And you are adarn right I would post here everyday just to keep you here....Even If I have to carry ojn a conversation with myself for the next few months, it would be worth it.
Konstantin K
Location: Permanently Banned by Uber Powerful Mega-GMs, because he was BAD.

Post by Konstantin K »

Ark, no need to talk to yourself. Pick a subject.
Cain Freemont

Post by Cain Freemont »

Arkadia Misella wrote:CAin, you cant leave. In april you get your two year aniversary gift...which I believe is a fruit basket but don't hold me to that. And you are adarn right I would post here everyday just to keep you here....Even If I have to carry ojn a conversation with myself for the next few months, it would be worth it.
Awww :)
I'll stick around for ya ;)
And by the way, I've actually been playing since January, 2002. My board account anniversary isn't until April, but I've been here two years now.

~Cain
P.S. I'll be holding you to that fruit basket now no matter what you say :-P
Arkadia Misella

Fruit basket giving I believe is the responsibility of the gm's, however if they wish to make me a gm, I would be more than glad to take on that task :P
Arkadia Misella

And as a topic...Animal Cookies...are they better as glazed or frosted. I vote frosted.
Kincent Nolatri
Location: Think to your self, does Kincent stay still long enough for a location

Post by Kincent Nolatri »

Hey not fair! Cain got more post in his good'bye post then me :wink:

Anyways See ya cain, to bad another one leaves but then i can say much becuase I left to, i only come around once in a while to check the forum(not sure why)

and Ark=glazed
Setherioth

Post by Setherioth »

Bye Cain. Bye.
Arkadia Misella

Ew @ glazed
Kincent Nolatri
Location: Think to your self, does Kincent stay still long enough for a location

Post by Kincent Nolatri »

lol honestly, i don't really care for either glazed or frosted i hate animal cookies
Keikan Hiru

Post by Keikan Hiru »

The fruit basked was correctly placed in Cain Freemonts belongings. :wink:
Konstantin K

Post by Konstantin K »

Malinne had a pretty big Goodbye thread, I think even two of them.
As for animal cookies - it depends on the animal. I like my elephants frosted...
Sevious Helios

Post by Sevious Helios »

Hey Cain,

It's a sad thing to see you're leaving soon, but I wish you the best of luck. I already am able to talk to you freely on msn but that is every once in a while if you know what I mean. I hope you have fun doing whatever you plan to do next and perhaps sometime we can roleplay again in game in the future. I hope to see you around again. hehe well good bye old friend.

Sevious.
Cain Freemont

Post by Cain Freemont »

Keikan Hiru wrote:The fruit basked was correctly placed in Cain Freemonts belongings. :wink:
Woohoo! *goes to his belongings and starts eating the fruit in the basket*

@Ark:
FROSTED! :-P

~Cain
P.S. Rather surprised this thread is already 5 pages :shock:
Arkadia Misella

You know why it is 5 pages long? It isn't you...It is me...any thread I touch will automatically get to at least 10 pages long. I have this thing about me...people just flock to post where I post. Must be my greatness.
Goes and stares in the mirror for an hour then kisses it a few times
Cain Freemont

Post by Cain Freemont »

Arkadia Misella wrote:You know why it is 5 pages long? It isn't you...It is me...any thread I touch will automatically get to at least 10 pages long. Must be my greatness.
Haha, it must be ;)
Mishrack

Post by Mishrack »

Just goes to show yer an indispensible part o' the community, olde boy!

I'll be sad to see you go, but am sure you'll be back for more later... we always seem to come back - one way or another ;)

You will be missed though-.
Arkadia Misella

Stop saying stuff like that!
He isn't going anywhere and I am personally going to make sure of that!
Cain Freemont

Post by Cain Freemont »

Oh she's making sure of it alright. She's got me at knife-poi.. err... she's being very persuasive...In a very beautiful way... don't hurt me
Darkform

Post by Darkform »

Arkadia Misella wrote:You know why it is 5 pages long? It isn't you...It is me...any thread I touch will automatically get to at least 10 pages long. I have this thing about me...people just flock to post where I post. Must be my greatness.
Goes and stares in the mirror for an hour then kisses it a few times
hey I got a Idea post on my "Farmers Union" Guild post then it couldent hert
Arkadia Misella

lol...alas, I cannot....My character couldn't care less about the farmers union so it would be wrong to post there....however, for a mere 200 american dollars, I am sure I could pursuade her...lol :P
paul laffing
Location: the place where only completely serious people are allowed

Post by paul laffing »

Keikan Hiru wrote:The fruit basked was correctly placed in Cain Freemonts belongings. :wink:
That sucks, for my one year, I didn't even get a piece of coal... :cry: :wink:

Animal crackers are definitely best when they're dunked in human blood... nonhuman human blood, that is.
Konstantin K

Post by Konstantin K »

Ark, it's your craziness that draws people towards you. My character is trying to psychoanalyze you, for instance. The wierder you get - the more attractive you become.
Now, I didn't know much of Cain, but I knew he was Cubeless, and all' us ol' folks in da' Muten Cult are taught well by teachers to defy Cainism. :)
Arkadia Misella

Trying to psychoanalyze my character? Dang...wish you ahd warned her..lol...and what can I say...honestly people play their characters the way they feel they should act...well my character is simply run by my inner desires and craziness...nothing more, nothing less...and I cant wait till April and I get my fruit basket...I want all sorts of fruits...The ones with lisps, perfect haircuts, and to die for fashion knowledge
Morgaine Le Fay

Post by Morgaine Le Fay »

i will keep myself short and not go sentimental

farewell
and I wish you all the best
apeman

Post by apeman »

Hey its sad to see you go but welll keep in touch bro. I dont know how many people who have posted here have knew you as long as i have. it's too bad i didn't get to play with you in the new age illarion. lol, i'm sure i speak for all of us from teh old world illlarion when i say were going to miss you.