Dieing at logging in!

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Kahlil Gibran

Dieing at logging in!

Post by Kahlil Gibran »

Hey..I have died many times when I logged in after I got cut off..My phone rings and cuts me off the internet and I hate it when that happens when I fight demons or something else capable of killing my char. Since this happens I cant really fight anything capable of training me for fear of getting cut off..I ask propose for some type of limit..like you can't move or get hit for appx. 5 seconds after your screen appears..I also hate people accusing me of logging off during an argument when I actually get cut off and they kill me before my screen comes up and I have a chance to odo anything..That is not RP at all
Grant Herion

Post by Grant Herion »

Then don't kill demons or anything that will kill you if your disconnected...
Setherioth

Post by Setherioth »

I find that unreasonable but i don't know how else he'd deal with his problem. And i'm sorry but i don't think the admins are going to introduce a new feature just for you, as much as your problem is bugging you. The only thing i guess you can do is follow Grant's advice or change the problem of your internet being cut off when ever the phone rings.
Kon Darkwind

Post by Kon Darkwind »

Buy a tellaprotector. They're not that expensive. Or switch to broadband if you can. Simple.
Carleto Azori

Post by Carleto Azori »

get DSL or Cable.
Rustas Ocklam

Post by Rustas Ocklam »

Dont do it the popups will destroy your life :shock: :shock:
Setherioth

Post by Setherioth »

Popups?
Rustas Ocklam

Post by Rustas Ocklam »

Yep tons of popups. I have a popup blocker so it lessens it a bit but damn there are alot
Vindigan

Post by Vindigan »

you should scan your computer for Adware or spyware. I did it a few days ago and found about 200 of them! :shock:
Pellandria

Post by Pellandria »

Why don't you pull the cable off the phone off? When you are awaiting a call thán you should play rp and not killing monsters.