horses?

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Carleto Azori

horses?

Post by Carleto Azori »

Perhaps there should be horses you can ride in the game... and different types too, such as: wrok horses, casual horses, fast horses, war horses etc... and periodically they can have babies etc...

P.S. I haven't played the game yet, I can't get my account up, but I haven't seen it on the forums, or in the features
Rynt

Post by Rynt »

This may be a good idea when the world gets larger and we have more players, but we really don't need it right now.
Arien Edhel

Post by Arien Edhel »

Just use the searching function. You will see how often this question was asked already.
Leonel Silberschweif

Post by Leonel Silberschweif »

Try the search engine and you will find many other people wondert about horses long ago. This game does exist 3 years and the developer now other games. so stop spamming with useless questions.
Hermie

Post by Hermie »

Maybe the Search button should be bigger and perhaps centered to that it is more noticable.
Caranthir the great

Post by Caranthir the great »

..And not titled as "Search" but rather "USE THE SEARCHFUNCTION BEFORE POSTING ANYTHING!!!!" :wink:
Carleto Azori

Post by Carleto Azori »

sorry, but I am a noob... :(