apoligies to all ALL PLAYERS THAT KNOW KALOM PLEASE READ

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

The Returner

Post by The Returner »

paul laffing wrote:
Turnupto wrote:Whats the topic of this disscusion again? Stop spamming Paul & others - back to topic! You can also talk about this in a chat room!
You're spamming, also, hypocrite!!!

Wasn't this problem also answered? Whoever was doing whatever on your character, it doesn't matter. It is still your character. You are responsible for your character.

Vindigan wrote:Why do people feel the nead to post "lock this" or "get back to the subject"? Your not helping in any way so what your doing is just making it go even more off topic. Turnupto, look at the last page of posts you made then come back here and tell us to "stop spaming". One liners are only funny from a comedian.
the returner wrote:Flame, After flame, After flame.....
You and Turnupto are the flamers. we (me and paul laffing) were having a discusion about that website and you interupt :? at least you didnt call us spammers :lol:

thats SOME disscussion you fellas are having, isent it? :roll:

wheres martin when you need him *sigh*

*prepares another leaving illarion post for the near future*
Vindigan

Post by Vindigan »

Have you noticed we posted them both AFTER you and Turnupto posted your "i am going to try and make my self look good by showing them how bad they are" post :lol:

And martins in charge of the graphics, proposal and off-topic boards.. We are not totaly off-topic anyway. It was about someone lieing about somthing which is what i did to get Paul Laffing to click that link :D

People are not leaving because of one or two other people. They have different reasons to leave. But if all it takes is one person to annoy you then maybe its best for you to leave till ive gone? you'll come back anyway, and probably remind everyone that you were here in build 8 or whatever. :lol:

I never thought they'd let you back into Illarion anyway. Hows your online RPG coming along?
paul laffing
Location: the place where only completely serious people are allowed

Post by paul laffing »

The only one I see spamming is Sean. He has not posted anything productive in this whole topic. It is because of "do-gooders" like you that most of my friends have left.
The Returner

Post by The Returner »

Ok fine, I came back to illarion to FIX problems, not cause them.

go ahead and bicker at each other, theres obviously far more pressing needs to attend to in this game then your small flame post arguments.
Sir Giandor

Post by Sir Giandor »

Whats up in here? Noone is realy know about what are you arguing, isn´t it? Pleaso stop spaming. This discussion is so useless.
maybe the Moderator for this board is on holiday. Who cares? Do you all need a babysitter to use your Brain for writing in here?
And don´t attack a person.
Pleasure down. It´s just a game. If you can´t follow the rules you can not play again. Thats life. It is like every game. Braking rules makes you disaccepted by the players and the Game Masters.

The "Big Brother" sense is coming from George Orwells book 1984. A book about THE totalitarian state system. Take a look inside.

So please to preserve all our nerves. Stop writing in this useless topic. Kalom should make his thing with the GM´s. Not in here.