apoligies to all ALL PLAYERS THAT KNOW KALOM PLEASE READ

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Kalom Kekkel

Post by Kalom Kekkel »

ok
Pronon Palmsuger

Post by Pronon Palmsuger »

also a while ago before this all started I PMed him saying to have his board name changed. have you noticed every post by acer is gone.
Last edited by Pronon Palmsuger on Tue Aug 19, 2003 11:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rynt

Post by Rynt »

He said his parents were away on Business
Pronon Palmsuger

Post by Pronon Palmsuger »

opps didnt read that carefully enough. :oops:

but also would his cousin have the time or the means to make a website?
Kalom Kekkel wrote: The fire seers* and the order of the grey light* go to http://yoyoyo260.tripod.com/elf/ this is where our furture lay please join me today
Vindigan

Post by Vindigan »

The Returner wrote:idiocy...
why is he an idiot? because he dosnt know what Big Brother is?

Why are most people on this board so quick to correct each other, aspecialy towards the new people? I know that when i first joined this community i wasn't perfect and i'm sure a lot of you were the same. Can we all try and be a little more friendly to each other? I read on one thread someone hinted at mixing ooc matters ic and about three people all told him not to. I think once was enough but reading through most threads, its filled with the same "dont do this" and "dont do that" attitude. If its somthing serious ok, but dont make a big deal about little things. Someone will probably comment on my bad spelling or whatever so here in advance, sorry i'm not some mensa person.
The Returner

Post by The Returner »

The "little things" start to get annoying after the first four or five HUNDRED times.

Also, I'm not the most perfect speller either :roll:
Konstantin K
Location: Permanently Banned by Uber Powerful Mega-GMs, because he was BAD.

Post by Konstantin K »

Don't let anyone play for you.
Change your password.
Be good.

Just one question, did you set me on fire or your cousin did?
paul laffing
Location: the place where only completely serious people are allowed

Post by paul laffing »

Vindigan wrote:Can we all try and be a little more friendly to each other?
Oh, well, I'd try to be friendly, but I'm afraid you might send me more computer viruses. :evil:
Xanthe Talon

Post by Xanthe Talon »

Paul, i'm sure no one you know is sending you computer viruses. Its probly some guy sitting in the basement of his parents house, doing nothing but trying to destroy other peoples lives just because he never had any friends, making and sending viruses to people just so he thinks people will feel his pain. I'm sure thats all. Now children, lets all get along and the game.
Xanthe Talon

Post by Xanthe Talon »

Paul, i'm sure no one you know is sending you computer viruses. Its probly some guy sitting in the basement of his parents house, doing nothing but trying to destroy other peoples lives just because he never had any friends, making and sending viruses to people just so he thinks people will feel his pain. I'm sure thats all. Now children, lets all get along and play the game.
Vindigan

Post by Vindigan »

:shock: Ive never sent you a computer virus! i dont even know how to. And i'm sure my computer is virus free so please explain.
paul laffing

Post by paul laffing »

Xanthe Talon wrote:Paul, i'm sure no one you know is sending you computer viruses. Its probly some guy sitting in the basement of his parents house, doing nothing but trying to destroy other peoples lives just because he never had any friends, making and sending viruses to people just so he thinks people will feel his pain. I'm sure thats all. Now children, lets all get along and the game.
*coughs*Vindigan*coughs*

Remember your website that spammed my computer untill it crashed? Not a virus, but a similar effect.
Vindigan

Post by Vindigan »

Wrong in every thing you just said. for starters, that isnt my site. And also, it wasnt me that put that site into the forums, the guy i sent it to put it somewhere trying to get me banned :D People cant take a joke seriusly. Oh and did i come round your house and force you to click that link? the person who posted it actualy said "do not go on this website" so if you went on it, tough shit. :D
Sir Gannon

Post by Sir Gannon »

Also its not his fault you dont know how to stop something as simple as that. *grins evily*
paul laffing

Post by paul laffing »

I'm the guy you sent it to!!!!!!! And I couldn't shut it down when it froze my computer!!
Vindigan

Post by Vindigan »

paul laffing wrote:I'm the guy you sent it to!!!!!!!
really? didnt think you'd go so low as you character switch to show how old you are, IN GAME that is. Anyway i still stand by the fact that i didnt force you to click the link.

by the way, you should really change some of the security settings on your browser. If you have IE click 'tools' then 'internet options'. if you got a different browser then click some other crap and see if it works. I cant even remeber the URL for that site, can you post it here as well? :lol:
paul laffing

Post by paul laffing »

Vindigan wrote:
paul laffing wrote:I'm the guy you sent it to!!!!!!!
really? didnt think you'd go so low as you character switch to show how old you are, IN GAME that is.
What does that mean??? Your post made absolutely no sense!! What are you smoking?????
Alnerith Dencort

Post by Alnerith Dencort »

i agree wtf does this mean?? i personally think it's pretty funny how stupid this is but could you explain it? Oh and why are you talking about viruses this subject has nothing to do with it. :lol: I don't really care but it's pretty funny how people start talking about things that are totally irrelivant... :lol: :lol:
really? didnt think you'd go so low as you character switch to show how old you are, IN GAME that is. Anyway i still stand by the fact that i didnt force you to click the link.
Vindigan

Post by Vindigan »

Hmm I just looked for the (funny) topic where you tried to get me banned and I remeber why i sent you the link now :D
I wrote:really? didnt think you'd go so low as you character switch to show how old you are, IN GAME that is.
Got you confused with a different guy. :roll:
Alnerith Dencort wrote:I don't really care but it's pretty funny how people start talking about things that are totally irrelivant...
Your being sarcastic right? sorry its hard to tell just by reading :lol:
Alnerith Dencort wrote:Oh and why are you talking about viruses this subject has nothing to do with it.
Paul Laffing accused me of sending him a virus so I proved him wrong. :D
paul laffing

Post by paul laffing »

It was not a virus, but it still crashed my computer because it spammed it. It was a cyber attack.
Turnupto

Post by Turnupto »

Whats the topic of this disscusion again? Stop spamming Paul & others - back to topic! You can also talk about this in a chat room!
paul laffing

Post by paul laffing »

Turnupto wrote:Whats the topic of this disscusion again? Stop spamming Paul & others - back to topic! You can also talk about this in a chat room!
You're spamming, also, hypocrite!!!

Wasn't this problem also answered? Whoever was doing whatever on your character, it doesn't matter. It is still your character. You are responsible for your character.
The Returner

Post by The Returner »

Flame, After flame, After flame.....dont you people learn? :roll:

L
O
C
K

P
L
E
A
S
E
!
Vindigan

Post by Vindigan »

Why do people feel the nead to post "lock this" or "get back to the subject"? Your not helping in any way so what your doing is just making it go even more off topic. Turnupto, look at the last page of posts you made then come back here and tell us to "stop spaming". One liners are only funny from a comedian.
the returner wrote:Flame, After flame, After flame.....
You and Turnupto are the flamers. we (me and paul laffing) were having a discusion about that website and you interupt :? at least you didnt call us spammers :lol:
Grant Herion

Post by Grant Herion »

Why should they get back to the subject of a guy lieing to everyone?
The Returner

Post by The Returner »

Vindigan, your "disscussion" is certainly not about Kalom Kekkel, is it?

no, it is not. :roll:

So either get back on topic, learn to use ICQ,AIM,MSN or yahhoo messenger, they ALL are free, and avoid spamming. :roll:

not to mention, IMO this topic has already been solved, and keikan should have locked it as it is :wink:
Vindigan

Post by Vindigan »

The Returner wrote:Vindigan, your "disscussion" is certainly not about Kalom Kekkel, is it?
No but if you read it all the subject changed, just like it did when you asked for this topic to be locked. So really you are hypocrite as well. You tell me off for changing the subject, which changed the subject. :roll:
The Returner wrote:and keikan should have locked it as it is
I dont think it would be fun for him to go and lock every topic that has been "solved". I'm sure he has better things to do. Topics change on lots of threads but you only complain at this one? what about the million ones that change into disscussions about the governments? Well it might as well be locked because you have just spoiled it :roll: But oh well, theres always one....
The Returner

Post by The Returner »

You call me and turnupto spammers, and yet YOU insult others.

its a wonder both you AND paul arent banned yet, I think.

infact, its a wonder this board hasent turned into one big flame yard yet....

no wonder people leave illarion
Keikan Hiru

Post by Keikan Hiru »

You have to closely watch to who is a Board Moderator and who not.
Vindigan

Post by Vindigan »

The Returner wrote:You call me and turnupto spammers, and yet YOU insult others.

its a wonder both you AND paul arent banned yet, I think.

infact, its a wonder this board hasent turned into yet....

no wonder people leave illarion
Where did I call you and turnupto spammers?

They have no reason to ban us. I think we are generaly well behaved on the boards and in game :roll: Who's turning this into "one big flame yard"? yes, its you. And please tell me where i have insulted anyone? Are you trying to get me to insult you so you can get me banned? if you are, it wont work i just find your posts funny to reply to :lol: