The Fate of Eli Travinus

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

HolyKnight

The Fate of Eli Travinus

Post by HolyKnight »

I don't want this to get lost in the discord chat so, I will post here. Sorry for the dramatics, but I want to put this OOC disclaimer out here because I have a lot of RPs in play with Eli currently. Specifically, I want PO Roza, PO Finnelle, PO Eleanor, PO Deanna, PO Jefferson, the Archmage, and my guild buddies to know that getting through this death RP with Eli will not be an instant, your destiny is not fully fulfilled, rebound off Cherga's realm back into the living.

Eli's soul cannot work like this and I am sorry to all you players that I have started very important RPs with recently. I want to thank each and every one of you and really all the people that RP with Eli because if this attack on Eli occurred right after my return, in the same way, he would either be permanently dead or brought back in a not so good way.

Thank you again, and hope everyone will be patient with me as I work though this RP process stirring in my head. I will start a RP thread when I have time to work through my thoughts.

Special thanks to Aswe, for without her, there'd be no choice at all ;-)

~PO Eli~
Kyre

Re: The Fate of Eli Travinus

Post by Kyre »

No.. just No! *will be difficult*
nathi

Post by nathi »

Since I refuse the chat, I do not understand exactly what it is about. But I would like to advise you from my own experience, which I have recently made, to do such things with careful consideration. Otherwise you will feel like me, and this is not really going well.

nathi
Kugar

Post by Kugar »

Eli got attacked? Shucks, I miss all the good stuff. I smell a conspiracy!