Does anyone remember?

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Elaralith...

Does anyone remember?

Post by Elaralith... »

Illarion and the RL world have both changed alot... does anyone still remember the early days of yore? I see there is even a Facebook page now. That is good. I hope I am not offending anyone by posting here. I would like to make amends if so. That was a long time ago. What is everyone doing these days?

Please let me know. Thanks :)

P.S.
I don't intend to play (if I am still not allowed); just checking in. If I can't post neither, that's ok.
Elaralith...

Re: Does anyone remember?

Post by Elaralith... »

My best and earliest Illarion mentors: Moirane Le Fay and Zerbus. Where art thou? I was able to become a formidable psycho elvess mage (modeled after LOTR's Galadriel) because of Moiraine. And Zeshyrr's never once lost a duel even with basic "warrior monk" tools and weapons would never be possible without Zerbus.

Does anyone know at all?

My best friends and comrades in crime back in the day: Brendan Mason, Kalypse and husband, Moathia. I heard one became a GM?

Developer of the times: Bror, whatever happened to Bror?
Drathe
Official Illarion Banner Contest Winner

Post by Drathe »

I remember your character, but there really aint many player around anymore I don't think, to remember.
Gorluss

Post by Gorluss »

Yes .. how have you been?
Elaralith...

Post by Elaralith... »

Ahhh, Drathe the man of the night and an archer to boot...the perpetual lady's man.
I wished we had Rped more. Now we are coming back, and you guys starting to show your faces again! All of us true millenials who started playing Illarion 20 years or two decades ago. Welcome back to the dial-up years and the Internet being the Wild West.

Where are the rest of you? I started year 2002. I was only a teenager. Illarion was my first RPG.

Gorluss alot has happened in twenty or so years. I am well, thankfully. How are you? Did I know you?

And where is Sevious Helios. One of the best roleplayers ever.
Alytys Lamar

Post by Alytys Lamar »

I did start 2006 - not sure if I met a character of yours. But I agree - Illarion was the best RPG you could possible play. It was also my first RPG, too.
Hi to all the players I was gifted to play with *waves*