Free Profile Drawings

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Arvemor

Free Profile Drawings

Post by Arvemor »

Hey guys! I'd like some practice drawing fantasy characters - pop some relevant info into a reply post and I'll work through them.
I can't guarantee I'll get to yours but will do my best, time permitting. :)

Edit: I should clarify, it doesn't have to be for your profile - I just wanna draw fantasy characters in general.

Example:
Name: Krazen
Race: Orc
Wearing: Barely anything, but a tattered loincloth and some strapped on bits of rusty armour. He has various maces and swords strapped about him.
Physique and features: He is very tall and hulking, bald (but always wearing his damaged slated metal hat) with broad shoulders and a narrow waste (like Kronk from the Emperor's New Groove). He is covered in scars.
Personality: Dopey but proud.
Pose: Roaring angrily, mid battle.

Something like that. :)
Banduk

Re: Free Profile Drawings

Post by Banduk »

If you want, I had some ideas where you could help Illarion:

You could create type drawings for our playable races.
Since we are going to renovate the WEB page some picture that illustrate a race would be nice.
We could use such drawings in the planned character creation system as well as in promotion activities.
Description you may find here: http://illarion.org/illarion/races/us_races.php

Another great help would be some realm type drawings.
Cadomyr: Some honorable knights stand ready for battle.
Galmair: Some crafter and merchants at a workshop with a sale booth
Runewick: Some mages studying and discussing.

My last idea would be our 16 gods
Again these we could use in our WEB presentation.

Banduk
Arvemor

Post by Arvemor »

Sure, I'd be happy to help - I just don't know that I can commit to an entire site's worth of content, but I guess some artwork is better than none right? Because I'm trying to work toward getting better at fulfilling requests, could I get a profile of some of these (like an example character) and I'll try to do them one by one. I did get a PM for a particular character so I'll do that first up.
Arvemor

Post by Arvemor »

Here is the first one, for Cassidy Eshorn's sister Tru:

Not sure if she likes it yet, as she hasn't seen my PM, but ah well. Next one is Grimghor. :)
Cassidy Eshorn

Post by Cassidy Eshorn »

Perfect! Thanks :D I'll arrange the story to show that picture of her.

I got a copy of the bigger one you sent also.

Who do you want me to attributed the picture to.. your forum name?
Arvemor

Post by Arvemor »

No worries! Yeah sure, that would be fine. :)
Caine Trevall

Post by Caine Trevall »

Oh well, i guess i will give it a try as well ;)

Though i will try to describe the Character in every detail, i do this just to make sure that you can draw them with everything you see fit ;)

Name: Caine Trevall
Race: Human
Wearing: A fine crafted Plate Armor with a Wolf engraved on the left side from the Front and a Dragon engraved on the right. He wears an eyepatch over his Left eye, and has longer (length until the neck) black Hair, which seems to be a mess most of the Time. He has also a black coloured Mustache-Sidebirn-Combination (like Lemmy Kilminster, the Lead singer from the Band Motörhead) which seems to be cared for, unlike his hair. Most of the Time he has a friendly or stern look on his Face, and has a bulky and Tall build.
Personality: Proud, friendly, Stern
Pose: Stands and looks at the "viewer". He does not wear gauntlets and lets his Hands rest on the Grip of a two handed sword, which's tip points to the Ground, and which goes until his Chest. He has a stern look on his Face.

If there should be any more questions just feel free to send me a PM ;)