Betrachtungen zum Rüstungsschmieden und zum Schmieden

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Karrock

Re: Betrachtungen zum Rüstungsschmieden und zum Schmieden

Post by Karrock »

Hew Keenaxe wrote: Quit trying to be the one that can do everything.
I point this because I fully agree with this fragment.
GolfLima wrote:
Hew Keenaxe wrote:I cant do my job, unless you do yours. It builds trade. It builds RP.
:arrow: my char often offers high level armor or weapons (most of them without needing elements to produce them) --> but NO ONE wants to buy them --> so dont tell my i should make my job
Weapons and armors are stuff for one buy. Start selling tools and iron plates...
GolfLima

Post by GolfLima »

Karrock wrote:Start selling tools and iron plates...
:arrow: you have to sell a lot of tools if you try to live from that coins (not sure that you can do that)
:arrow: than you can cut the crafting skills at lvl30 ((every one can reach in 2 days))
Mephistopheles

Post by Mephistopheles »

Seriously? With the adjustments to the crafts you can make money with any craft. There's no need for money to be easier to come by than it already is for crafters.

Crafters can already make game breaking amounts of coin if you devoted the time into the resources. Please, I've only just started playing a crafter, and trust me, money is easy.

I am however in favor of Tialdin's proposal, the adjust makes sense
GolfLima

Post by GolfLima »

Mephistopheles wrote:With the adjustments to the crafts you can make money with any craft.
:arrow: my intention was never to make profit / coins easier
:arrow: was only that in my eyes there are some imbalances of these two crafts ((there are other imbalances at other crafts too))
:arrow: i know there is no easy way to change such things
Karrock

Post by Karrock »

GolfLima wrote:
Karrock wrote:Start selling tools and iron plates...
:arrow: you have to sell a lot of tools if you try to live from that coins (not sure that you can do that)
:arrow: than you can cut the crafting skills at lvl30 ((every one can reach in 2 days))
Play with players, don't become one man factory and ignore those who play like this. Don't buy from them.
In one trade you can get 5-8 golden coins from toolset.
Especially those from Runewick or Galmair can't make own tools. You won't earn huge sum, but it give you chance to rp smith.
Anyway smithing and armorer skills are always choosen by newbies or other new players. Everyone want to become smith (this is most epic craft), because of this this is not possible. Accept that this craft won't provide you good sum.

Or play with npcs...
GolfLima

Post by GolfLima »

Karrock wrote:Anyway smithing and armorer skills are always choosen by newbies or other new players. Everyone want to become smith (this is most epic craft)......
:arrow: and all new players trying to be a smith will be fustrated - they will never finish this craft
Jupiter
Developer

Post by Jupiter »

Someone who is in the region of 90 of a skill is hardly a newbie anymore.