English to German Translation

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Evie
Developer

English to German Translation

Post by Evie »

Hello,
I know real life keeps most of us busy. I am working on a new npc and quest and need one or more people to help me with the translations. Please drop me a note here or a pm if you think you would have some time. Thanks!
Evie
Katharina Brightrim
Cadomyr

Re: English to German Translation

Post by Katharina Brightrim »

Send me some texts. :)
S'rrt

Post by S'rrt »

I read an article saying that Google Translate has improved significantly very recently, it was talking about "Google Translate's AI" and how it understands context better. Perhaps it's a good option in a hurry when human translation can't be acquired..?

EDIT: I've made German translations to some of my recent posts with Google Translate after reading the article, look for those for reference.
Dantagon Marescot

Post by Dantagon Marescot »

I was told that google translate had issues, which you would expect from a robot anyway that is only gleaming textual information from a sentence as opposed to human expression. However in some of my recent attempts to translate, I think Google Translate did as good of, if not better of a job than I did. Not perfect, mind you. Especially anything that goes IG as a feature needs a human eye to check it especially for meaning.