Test

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Hew Keenaxe

Test

Post by Hew Keenaxe »

I played a test today.
Simple, give one copper to Borgate or face a fight.
Everyone chose the fight. Everyone.
If I hold a gun to your head and say, Give this man a penny, you will give him the penny or more.
Here? We are all heros. RP is dead. Not one person thought a copper is worth saving his life. Not one.
Still, I got some good RP from this test, but left sadly disappointed.
Fooser

Re: Test

Post by Fooser »

R.I.P. Role play
? - 2016
Lia

Post by Lia »

Maybe the Problem was how you ask and that it was Hew who ask ;)
Hew Keenaxe

Post by Hew Keenaxe »

Lia wrote:Maybe the Problem was how you ask and that it was Hew who ask ;)
Maybe, I will give you that.
Jupiter
Developer

Post by Jupiter »

Maybe you had bad luck and encountered only people who actually do have no reason to fear you.
Hew Keenaxe

Post by Hew Keenaxe »

Jupiter wrote:Maybe you had bad luck and encountered only people who actually do have no reason to fear you.
It wasnt about fear. Of all my encounters, only one led to a fight. A fight was not the aim. It was curious to see how others make their choices though. And it seems we all play heros. Which brings me back to, death needs more consequence. But that is another topic.
Lia

Post by Lia »

Jupiter wrote:Maybe you had bad luck and encountered only people who actually do have no reason to fear you.

Like he say. Why should my Character do what Hew say? he is a kriminell and she found he is a idiot. xD
Hew Keenaxe

Post by Hew Keenaxe »

I dont know what a "Kriminell" is, but do know what an "idiot" is. If you read Hew's description, I think you will be right on both accounts.
Lia

Post by Lia »

Hew Keenaxe wrote:I dont know what a "Kriminell" is, but do know what an "idiot" is. If you read Hew's description, I think you will be right on both accounts.
criminal , i mean . ^^

Yeah but this maybe the reason why they risk a fight and dont pay?
Hew Keenaxe

Post by Hew Keenaxe »

Lia wrote:
Hew Keenaxe wrote:I dont know what a "Kriminell" is, but do know what an "idiot" is. If you read Hew's description, I think you will be right on both accounts.
criminal , i mean . ^^

Yeah but this maybe the reason why they risk a fight and dont pay?
Got you. You're right, I am wrong. I still saw poor RP. And it seems I was poor at RP too.

(( Had to come back in and correct my spelling. Things like that bother me. Kind of funny coming from the PO of Hew and his dialect ))
BjarsTale
Galmair

Post by BjarsTale »

You explain with gun infront of Face.. so what if the other one hold a gun into your face too ?

Like the situation was, two armored Guys and one armored dwarf who try to make two warriors pay. Dont judge its worse Rp if this ones dont give a F** on Hew's words.
You would pay too if two holding a gun into your face, while your alone.

Cheers!
Hew Keenaxe

Post by Hew Keenaxe »

I gladly would of, you never asked. You all just say "kill" Hew has been robbed by those who are much lesser skilled, they just have to try.
S'rrt

Post by S'rrt »

Hew Keenaxe wrote:I gladly would of
You corrected someone's English (or mocked it) so I feel it's appropriate for me to correct yours: would have*

As for this topic, it's really no surprise that many old and powerful characters would choose an excuse to beat Hew up over anything else he asks, to avoid giving him the satisfaction of thinking that anything the ever says has any effect or value. Or maybe that's just my char.
Hew Keenaxe

Post by Hew Keenaxe »

It must be just you. You should look into that.
nathi

Post by nathi »

Hew, as I remember you often complains about others RP. In german they have a proverb: Jeder kehre vor seiner eigenen Tür. Please find out what it means.

lg nathi
Rincewind

Post by Rincewind »

someone lock this topic before it gets even uglier.