Highlist of best roleplayers

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Karrock

Highlist of best roleplayers

Post by Karrock »

I create that maybe "mean" topic but I'm curious which chars you consider as best roleplayers. There was idea to reward players who do best rp in game.
I can't accept this idea 'cause it's based on personal opinion.

About list. Write 5 best in your opinion players. Of course items or stats or race or gender has no meaning here. Use this topic to consider who give most to game with behave, words and emotes. I know my chars are on down of the list because of lack of language and I suppose even if I know language better and I would use emotes more I could not compete with most of players. I'm not such a good player.

My list of chars:
  • 1. Ssarney
  • 2. Jefferson Gray
  • 3. Evie Pryler
  • 4. Banduk
  • 5. Uhuru Pryler (or Sarangerel, I can't decide)

TO BELOW: That's why I wrote topic can be "mean". Besides that list is not based on who I like personally or not.
Last edited by Karrock on Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hew Keenaxe

Re: Highlist of best roleplayers

Post by Hew Keenaxe »

This is too easy.

1, Hew Keenaxe
2, Hew Keenaxe
3, Hew Keenaxe
4, Hew Keenaxe
5, Hew Keenaxe

Is this really a topic? Just play and enjoy. Seriously, I love most all of you. This is the best game ever because of ALL of you.
Jupiter
Developer

Post by Jupiter »

I agree with Hew. I don't like such ranking. If you enjoy someone's rp, write it down in the topic about whose rp you liked today (actually, I don't really like this topic either, because back then it were 90% of the time the very same people telling each other how great they are). But making a list of chars is just odd. This turns, if intended or not, roleplaying into a competion. I do not like that.
Lia

Post by Lia »

Jupiter wrote: But making a list of chars is just odd. This turns, if intended or not, roleplaying into a competion. I do not like that.
That's how I see it too

We are here to play with each other. to make a list will destroy it.