No ore from meteroites // Kein Erz von Meteroiten

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Jupiter
Developer

No ore from meteroites // Kein Erz von Meteroiten

Post by Jupiter »

Hey,

as some believe that it is possible and tried to get ore from it, here a general note for all of you: You can mine ore from the meteroites. Most of the time you won't be able to make a scratch to them and if you do succeed in break off a piece, it will just break into dust and will be gone with the wind. All you have are those pieces of meteroites that were scattered around them when they crushed.

------------------

Hey,

da einige glauben, dass man Erz von den Meteoirten bekommen könnte und es auch schon versucht haben, hier ein allgemeiner Hinweise: Ihr könnt die Meteroiten nicht abbauen. Meißt werden ihr ihnen nicht mal einen Kratzer antun können und wenn doch, zerrbricht der Teil einafch zu Staub und ist weg mit dem Wind. Alles was ihr habt, sind diese kleinen Bruchstücke die um die Meteroiten verstreut lagen, nachdem sie eingeschlagen waren.
Q-wert

Re: No ore from meteroites // Kein Erz von Meteroiten

Post by Q-wert »

I am hereby stating my personal discontent with railroading in GM-questlines.
Jupiter
Developer

Re: No ore from meteroites // Kein Erz von Meteroiten

Post by Jupiter »

You still have the pieces of the meteroites. How about you do something with those instead of complaining right away? My quests are never railroaded. I always try to allow players to do creative stuff and to react on it. Thanks for complaining right away, though. Good job, man. I have nothing against constructive criticism but if the only feedback I get from you is a sassy one-liner because it doesn't work like you want it to do, I am really annoyed. I expected better from you. Topic closed.