Expressions of interest - Orc Horde #2

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Morbius

Expressions of interest - Orc Horde #2

Post by Morbius »

Hello again everyone,

I posted a topic similar to this a while ago... but it didn't really go anywhere. (or maybe just not in the direction a lot of interested PO's were hoping it would) In case anyone out there is still interested, I (and maybe two other players I know of) would like to take another crack at starting an orc clan - this time out of the sewers of Galmair! It is merely a concept atm, devised under the assumption that the Don would even allow such a thing. As long as the green skins pay their taxes, I see no major issues, but... we'll cross that bridge when/if we even get there. I believe (and hope) that running things from down there will give orcs the chance to still, well, be orcs while enabling them to be part of one of the towns, and government etc.

At this stage it is merely a rough concept, but I will gladly work with any interested players to flesh it out if enough interest it shown. Of course, feel free to offer input of your own if you think this vague concept has potential to succeed, or if you would like to be part of it. ;)

Cheers!

~Morbius~
Mephistopheles

Re: Expressions of interest - Orc Horde #2

Post by Mephistopheles »

Somebody has convinced me to try again, so some of my chars would look to supply and work with such a faction/guild.

If there's some interest in this I could at least contribute some ig support. hmu
BjarsTale
Galmair

Post by BjarsTale »

I like the idea to create a refugee for Orcs. I know there are many Orcs which damage the old image of the Orcs. In older days no halfling had speak with a Orc or blame him. Dwarf call Orcs stupid or ugly, while the background of this two races is a great war which caused the dwarfs to the Underground.. Elves doesnt remember the time of the Orc slaves... Mercy for my confuse as a older orc player, but it would be the right thing give them a refugee for the last "Background based Orcs"

No i dont want to start another discussion about how to play an Orc.
Falyame

Post by Falyame »

I like the idea of an orc clan. I made an orc character but I dont play her. She is an old wrinkly shaman/ ghost medium. She reads the future in bones and sacrifice chickens, spilling the blood around.
Because I dont play her she is not very skilled, it would be just pure roleplay.

I would be interested in playing her although I have no experience in how to play an orc (but I have my fantasy :) ) . And one point to add: I m not a really active player, thats the disadvantage :/
Morbius

Post by Morbius »

Falyame wrote:I like the idea of an orc clan. I made an orc character but I dont play her. She is an old wrinkly shaman/ ghost medium. She reads the future in bones and sacrifice chickens, spilling the blood around.
Because I dont play her she is not very skilled, it would be just pure roleplay.
Sounds perfect! All orc clans need spiritual guidance.
Falyame wrote:I would be interested in playing her although I have no experience in how to play an orc (but I have my fantasy :) ) . And one point to add: I m not a really active player, thats the disadvantage :/
Just do what you like. If there's anything you're unsure about we already have four other interested members (including myself) who would be more than happy to teach you "how to orc". :mrgreen:

That's fine if you're not really active, I'm just a casual player. ;)