Your Character's Love Life

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Sakaala Vyshaan

Your Character's Love Life

Post by Sakaala Vyshaan »

Considering I'm a huge romance junkie, I've been curious if anyone's character has had a romantic encounter with others.
I've lurking around on the forums of lately and saw some people have mentioned that their character has had a special somebody at some point of their life. Now that had me wondering is how that romance kenneled? What was the story behind both of those two characters that made them decide to want to be together? How did they meet and what was their relationship like?

So if you wish to post about it, I am interested hearing your love stories that your character/s has experienced in the world of Illarion.
Juliana D'cheyne

Re: Your Character's Love Life

Post by Juliana D'cheyne »

If no one else mentions it you can search through the roleplay stories.. that seems to be where more love stories start/end/continue that are part of in game. :wink:

http://illarion.org/community/forums/viewforum.php?f=4
Morbius

Post by Morbius »

Grimghor and 'Chops'

An orcish love story

Grimghor first locked eyes with her at a bustling market place. She was the image of perfection as she daintily prodded the rotting cabbage before her with a hoofed appendage. As soon as he picked her up by the hairy bloated belly and saw her slobbering, squealing face he felt an instant kinship, and adoration towards the tiny boar. He knew he must have her. Immediately, in a daring romantic gesture, he stole her away form the poor farmer who had been trying to sell her and affectionately named her 'Chops'.

Grimghor would cook for her, conjuring up his finest dishes for her to feed to her until she could eat no more. She fattened up quickly, and soon grew into a fine young swine, hairy and bloated - not unlike himself. He loved the way she slobbered and snorted as she gobbled up the rancid slop he claimed to be 'fine cooking'. She was never a picky eater, and he loved that about her.

Unfortunately their love was simply not meant to be... one evening tragedy struck. Grimghor had the munchies, and her had them bad. Chops looked simply delicious in the waning moonlight, and he couldn't help himself. So as fate would have it, that evening he butchered and ate the boar, sobbing and lamenting the loss the whole while.

~fine~
Jupiter
Developer

Post by Jupiter »

A long, long time ago (2006) my druid (male) met a warrior (also male) who was a bit of a bad boy. They met at the same place a couple of times and just fell in love and had a very happy time, then the warrior cheated a couple of times and killed himself. That's a very rough summary, but I guess you get the idea :P It was full of drama but very enjoyable.
Katharina Brightrim
Cadomyr

Post by Katharina Brightrim »

Summarized:

Katharina met Erin once and hated him. She looked at him as an alcoholic and a womanizer. He was with a friend of her but this all failed and some time later they became more familar and fell in love.
Sammy Goldlieb

Post by Sammy Goldlieb »

Jupiter wrote:A long, long time ago (2006) my druid (male) met a warrior (also male) who was a bit of a bad boy. They met at the same place a couple of times and just fell in love and had a very happy time, then the warrior cheated a couple of times and killed himself. That's a very rough summary, but I guess you get the idea :P It was full of drama but very enjoyable.
I darkly remember them...Tybald and some other, right?^^
Sakaala Vyshaan

Post by Sakaala Vyshaan »

Morbius: So as they say, not everything has a happy ending. I was cheering for the pair to end up together and possibly marry. What a sad tale of two lovers who could never be. :cry: But still a wonderful read. :lol:

Jupiter: A romance is never good without a little drama added to the side. :wink:

Katharina Ross: Aww! I've always been a fan of a love/hate relationship. Glad the two ended up falling in love. :D
Po Will

Post by Po Will »

Magnus': There we are.
'Magnus': One of the most eastern place of the main island.
'Magnus': If not THE most eastern place itself..
'Magnus' unties the halfling.
'Magnus': I like this..sitting here..with you..watching the sea.. .. ..maybe we should kiss..you know..to break the ice..
'Magnus' slips an arm around Seredoc's waist
'Magnus': Or we just cuddle a little..
Seredoc Brushgather Freespirt groans slightly then opens his eyes just a little, then feeling a hand round his waist and seeing Magnus his eyes shot fully open "What'd tha' feck!?"
'Magnus' blinks
Magnus': .. ..you're breaking a romantic moment.
Seredoc Brushgather Freespirt: Magnus....
'Magnus': Yes..?
Seredoc Brushgather Freespirt: Why are you holding me...
'Magnus': ..well.. .. ..we are..friends..maybe..even more..?
Better love story than Twilight :D
Sammy Goldlieb

Post by Sammy Goldlieb »

Oh I remember Seredoc...good old times *.*
Po Will

Post by Po Will »

Halfer's for the win! :mrgreen:
Morbius

Post by Morbius »