[Race Guild] Dwarves of Galmair

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Lia

Re: [Race Guild] Dwarves of Galmair

Post by Lia »

I think the Problem is not the support. The problem is that some players frustrated left the game because they do not get their will.

a example maybe...:

The Bearers were before the VBU an active guild , and are there now . What did you think why?

I think that it is because the players make the best of the circumstances . And not just sit and complain that they want to have this and that one , but did not get .

And dont forget they have a big big Castle before the VBU. Now they have no more then other Players too.

So sorry , maybe its the Problem that i dont speak and unterstand englisch good, but i really dont unterstand your Problem.
Last edited by Lia on Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GolfLima

Post by GolfLima »

Djironnyma wrote:i wouldnt speak of big we have ~ 7-8 active chars that isnt big

:arrow: that are ~10% of the players ..... and nearly 5% of the active Charakters :arrow: how big must a "new guild" than be ?
:arrow: 191 active Charakters (and 6 races) --> ~30 char. per race :arrow: how big must a "new guild" than be ?
Last edited by GolfLima on Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Karrock

Post by Karrock »

Lia, for what you're writing same post in two different topics? You have my answer there ->
http://illarion.org/community/forums/vi ... 05#p701605

Please don't continue discussion about bad/evil here.
GolfLima wrote:
Djironnyma wrote:i wouldnt speak of big we have ~ 7-8 active chars that isnt big

:arrow: that are ~10% of the players ..... and nearly 5% of the active Charakters :arrow: how big must a "new guild" than be ?
:arrow: 191 active Charakters (and 6 races) --> ~30 char. per race
You won't reason him. He has a guild what is supported and fits to current game style and doesn't understand that without support and fit he would be in same road what we are.
Lia

Post by Lia »

Karrock wrote:Lia, for what you're writing same post in two different topics? You have my answer there ->
http://illarion.org/community/forums/vi ... 05#p701605

Please don't continue discussion about bad/evil here.
I was copy to much from what i write , but if you see i delete the part that should not be in this topic. ^^
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

I imagine support does matter. Take Cadomyr for example. One player deleted their noble char and quit due to non responsiveness of the alleged cadomyr GM for months. A second noble spot has been left vacant for 383 RL days (not a typo). Are the bearers neglected in this way?
Djironnyma

Post by Djironnyma »

GolfLima wrote: :arrow: that are ~10% of the players ..... and nearly 5% of the active Charakters :arrow: how big must a "new guild" than be ?
:arrow: 191 active Charakters (and 6 races) --> ~30 char. per race :arrow: how big must a "new guild" than be ?
Größe in diesem Zusammenhang ist keine feste Nummer. Es ist immer eine Frage des Verhältnisses zwischen Anzahl der Chars, ihren Softskills, ihren Engineskills und ihrer Aktivität. Wenn eine Gruppe in diesem Sinne groß genug ist kann sie die die Geschicke einer Stadt maßgeblich beeinflussen.

Karrock wrote:You won't reason him. He has a guild what is supported and fits to current game style and doesn't understand that without support and fit he would be in same road what we are.
Please explain your argument. In my opinion I have no guild, my char is part of a guild. We have very different understandings of what a guild is if you think someone can "have" a guild. Furthermore our guild is not more supported as anyone else. From the begin of the Post-VBU time it was our goal to grab power to be able to realise our goals (=Epos Ignis ;) ). We tested different towns, decided against Galmair, were refused by Cadomyr and gone to Runewick. We followed the archmages will, done a lot of quest/events/work for him and get into power for this. After that we changed the IG rules to cement our rule. That’s it – we done nothing what everyone else couldn’t do. So please explain me why you are think I have another position / other options as you or every other player have?
Karrock

Post by Karrock »

Djironnyma wrote:
Karrock wrote:You won't reason him. He has a guild what is supported and fits to current game style and doesn't understand that without support and fit he would be in same road what we are.
Please explain your argument. In my opinion I have no guild, my char is part of a guild. We have very different understandings of what a guild is if you think someone can "have" a guild. Furthermore our guild is not more supported as anyone else. From the begin of the Post-VBU time it was our goal to grab power to be able to realise our goals (=Epos Ignis ;) ). We tested different towns, decided against Galmair, were refused by Cadomyr and gone to Runewick. We followed the archmages will, done a lot of quest/events/work for him and get into power for this. After that we changed the IG rules to cement our rule. That’s it – we done nothing what everyone else couldn’t do. So please explain me why you are think I have another position / other options as you or every other player have?
I used words "you have a guild" because you're leader. Please don't analysing it... You don't have special possibilities as player but you're member of guild what is strong and it fits to current game style. Take elves in example or orcs. To which town they fits? Orcs are barbarians mostly and elves love forests.
Many type of guilds currently don't fits in towns. But is it such an evil to have own building with own smithery? How it would break game?
Why you have more luck I can't write here because before I wrote in one post "please don't write about bad/evil". I can only say that not everyone are interested in overthrowing towns and they want to have own small buildings within towns area. Like we albarians. For more details please read or write there ->
http://illarion.org/community/forums/vi ... 10#p701610
Alrik

Post by Alrik »

Karrock wrote: Take elves in example or orcs. To which town they fits? Orcs are barbarians mostly and elves love forests.
Many type of guilds currently don't fits in towns.
Uhm.... I think this was answered already in the last days. Even if all elves and all orcs have something in common, it depends in how a player plays his character where this character fits. A barbaric orc whith an code of honor could fit into Cadomyr as well as an elvish fighter with an code of honor. The respective code of honor of this both may differ, but thats something what could create stories ingame. A orcish worker could fit into Galmair, an I know that there were several elvish crafters in Galmair. And when it comes to Runewick, I think there coudl several concepts work for elves there, as well as some orcish. You know there is at least one orc living in Runewick and fits there.

And about guilds... As Djironnyma said, the bearers do NOT get more support than other players or guilds. For every "Agreed" to plan they've got also got a "No way" many times. And I think he explained quite well in how to shape a town more that it fits to a group/a group fits more into it.

But I have seen it more than once that a group gave up after a short time just because their first plan got a no, or even the second one which had only minor changes also got a no.
Teflon

Post by Teflon »

Yes, we think that such separatism would harm cooperative roleplay and that other features are currently more important to finish before we can implement anything that is listed in milestone V.

Being a citizen of a town doesn't mean that you have to live in this town. Theoretically, you could spread your guild across all three towns to access each town's gems. Yes, you might run the risk to be dragged into inter-town-conflicts but you could ignore them if you really want. You can always use the depot in the Hemp as your central depot. There are market days where you can access depots from each town in Hemp. I don't think any town demands a tool fee currently, although that would make it more expensive for your guild if it is in charge but since they aren't, you can use tools and resources from each town without problems.

As a barbarian group, I would spread my members across all towns if we are interested in the gems. Otherwise, I would just skip that part. Then, I would negotiate deals with the towns to ensure that my group can access the town's resources and tools if even necessary (depending on the tool fee). My guild members and I could then have events where we move from one to the other town to use the tools there together and make also take advantage of market days to transfer items to our main depot in the Hemp. That would actually be like being truly a nomad because nomads don't really possess land or property.
In my opinion, therefore, it is still possible to play such barbarian groups or orc hordes. It might be challenging but it could work if really wanted within the current system. In case of an orc horde, I would probably also try to claim a cave or a mountain rp-wise and see how other groups/towns react to that claim (see Jumma's example). Teleporters & co make it pretty easy to access most of the land. At least easier than the orcs had to deal with the Darkrest Mountain in Gobaith. Plus, although we had a depot there, we rarely used the depot there but mainly the one in Bane or Varshikar. I remember still pretty well enough when someone said, "Oh, I have my this and that in Varshikar. Lets go there."
GolfLima

Post by GolfLima »

Djironnyma wrote:We followed the ... will, done a lot of quest ... for him and get into power for this
:arrow: so if there are enough peacefull old speaking events from Galmair i will do the same :arrow: may be than i could change something ((sorry that i´m not able to take part as a major charakter at new speaking fighting or magical events))

AND

if i have time to play Illarion :wink:
Juniper Onyx
Master NPC Scripter

Post by Juniper Onyx »

I have to admire Djironma and the bearers for keeping their guild alive and active all this time. I have started many guilds myself (I did some walking down memory lane last night) like Ronagan's Renegades, Town of New Haven, Hamlet of Greenbriar, Church of Gobiath, Goldburg, the Gobiath Chamber of Commerce, and the Galmair Mining Club with it's newspaper "The Daily Profit" - All great guilds at the time! In every instance - When I left for mundane RL reasons, the guild was on life support for 1-2 months, then died. I have to ask myself why? I believe the reason was is that a Guild takes active players and especially the founder - who has to 'groom' his successor before he/she leaves. In each instance, I left suddenly or unexpectedly and so I claim responsibility for not properly grooming a successor and watching over them as the guild re-establishes it's new leadership. After knowing why this happens, I have to admit it's my fault and I apologize. I'll try to not let this happen again. However, if you noticed the guilds that stay longer are those with consistently active players. With all the mundane distractions, jobs, family, kids, American Idol (LOL)....who can consistently stay on this game without some sacrifice?

I say 'congratulations' to longtime players, Community Managers, GM's and our Illarion Staff for sacrificing to keep this game going. Thank you for your commitment (Especially you Nitram and Vilarion!!) Let's not cut them down for not supporting the temporary whims of a few select players (We all have whims), but learn from their experience. Stay the course, think long-term and contribute to the game in general. :D

That being said, I also agree that players - who have a good idea for a guild and have gathered a few other PO's to play should get some support for their efforts and RP. Generally, good ideas are supported by GM's and we thank you, but there is expressed by the player base a general frustration with lack of support for many of their other desires. Why is this?

~Is it that certain PO's don't know the process for support? Then we need more communication from GM's about what we need to do.
~Is it that certain PO's control more than their 'fair share' of power in the game? Then we need a 'game process' or rules to regularly rotate power among PO's who are willing - like the elections in Galmair. Cadomyr could determine leaders by tournaments or Runewick could determine leaders by Apprenticeship by the Archmage? I don't know, but power shouldn't be held year after year with no way to overthrow or peacefully rotate power to other PO's.
~Is it that some PO's want to break the current system? Then these PO's need a place to vent their 'evil' ways and still play the game. Give them a place where evil and shadiness is accepted or even encouraged! I am trying to do what I can IG to support players like this and have found benefits to it to the game and my own RP. I like Teflon's idea of a secret entrance to the Galmair underground and will do what I can to support this.

I think the answer is somewhere in between all these answers. I think PO's and Staff need to think outside the box and be flexible to make the game not only enjoyable, but dynamic and growing too. For example, what if an "Albarian Guild" wanted an 'Guild house' for itself? Why not let them? If the guild grows or expands, it will become part of the game culture. However, when the guild dies or is destroyed IG, the GM's can simply say a 'rogue arsonist' sets their guildhall to the torch and burns it to the ground. (Remove the guild building) What's the harm? GM's already do this on a smaller scale for quests. It would create a dynamic environment and keep things interesting. Illarion needs this 'spice' honestly.

The Galmair Tunnel project was a great example of this, and not only did it bring the players together on a common goal, but has been a benefit to many players to this day. GM's and Staff do not know how a guild or idea may benefit players years later. On the other hand, there are 'stock' buildings that serve no purpose. Staff are responsible for these 'eyesores' - so why you complaining to us for wanting to use these constructively? That Building by the Malachite Mine for example - what is that? Yewdale - why can't players use those with a depot or farming tools to increase farming RP? There's a lot of 'waste' on the map, so I recommend listening to the players - thay have ideas on how to use what's there and if not, to make something that will be useful! There's no harm to remove it once it's outlived it's usefulness.

It's a game, but there are real people behind these characters that want to make a difference, RP with friends and have a good time. Frustrations and pushing away player ideas does not help increase the player base. Staff have to be more flexible and PO's need to realize and work within basic rules of gameplay balance, cooperative play and long term goals for the good of all players.

Thank you! :D

***PS - I was informed yesterday that German Laws also prohibit explicit content in this game and that everything has to be PG or PG-13 oriented or Illarion could get in serious RL trouble. Albarian "Slavery" or other RL questionable ideas of a moral or evil nature may not be acceptable for this reason, so please keep these things in mind too!! Illarion has a RL server and corporation that has to abide by the laws of Germany. :wink:
Last edited by Juniper Onyx on Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Karrock

Post by Karrock »

Short summary:

What these two guilds need:

Dwarves -> A smithery without depot within Galmarian walls (anvil, furnace and workbench).
Barbarian orcs -> Savety cave with kettle, resource of meat/leathers/furs and small depot (to store hunted items like food, leathers and furs).
IG exists one good cave but it's surrounded by attacking animals (dogs, wasps, foxes, wolves).

I see no cause to add more tools to this groups at this moment.

Second one can be done with -> http://illarion.org/community/forums/vi ... 63#p701563
Juniper Onyx wrote: For example, what if an "Albarian Guild" wanted an 'Guild house' for itself? Why not let them?
Albarians will have own office outside town. It's possible to have own building outside town if you don't target to add tools.
Juniper Onyx wrote:***PS - I was informed yesterday that German Laws also prohibit explicit content in this game and that everything has to be PG or PG-13 oriented or Illarion could get in serious RL trouble. Albarian "Slavery" or other RL questionable ideas of a moral or evil nature may not be acceptable for this reason, so please keep these things in mind too!! Illarion has a RL server and corporation that has to abide by the laws of Germany.
None of my plans of "evil" are based on cruelty, tortures or other similar things.I can ensure you that even if it would be possible no player would agree to play neverending victim. "Evil" in game is in conjecture ;)

EDIT: Orc guild would need a depot with only one slot, maybe two (to put there one-two bags, but two would be many) to keep there meats, furs, leathers, vegatables and prepared dishes to not visit every time Nectie. Rest items would be kept in Nectie.
Last edited by Karrock on Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:18 pm, edited 4 times in total.
GolfLima

Post by GolfLima »

Juniper Onyx wrote:I say 'congratulations' to longtime players, Community Managers, GM's and our Illarion Staff for sacrificing to keep this game going. Thank you for your commitment (Especially you Nitram and Vilarion!!)
:arrow: true big thanks :wink:
Juniper Onyx wrote:~Is it that certain PO's don't know the process for support? Then we need more communication from GM's about what we need to do.
:arrow: are there rules ?
(( http://illarion.org/community/forums/vi ... =1&t=39494 ==> sorry for me there was nothing cleared at the post but i was to fustrated to ask again ))
Juniper Onyx wrote:cooperative play and long term goals for the good of all players.
:arrow: i often do not know what happen and what are the "latest intermediate results" of long term events if i cant be ig some days and miss one or some parts of the events
((p.s. this is an old problem and was anounced: http://illarion.org/community/forums/vi ... 94&t=39360 ))

* if i remember right i was asking for such rules of promotion of GM´s earlier but i do not find it
* i also remember that i got a "fustrating" answer and was thinking abaout to leave but was only making a break
Azure Lynch
Galmair

Post by Azure Lynch »

Honestly I can see both sides of the argument. But I also see many buildings out there that can be used until the house building thingy works. But here is my opinion take it as you wish.

Dwarven guild. Got one it's called galmair. If dwarves want a guild move to galmair they have everything a dwarf would want if you play a traditional dwarf. Drink making, smithy. It would be easy to start a dwarf guild there.

Orc horde. Well this depends on the type of guild. They could take over the hempty. Or at least the surrounding lands like jummastian. Or the slave market in the desert if they worship moshran would make since. Or take over underground of galmair.

Halfling take over yewdale. ((Should have RW depot so not to walk so far while farming))

Any shady guild galmair underground. Pay the don to turn blind eye of your doings. Even rent a room in the flats and use that as a guild house.

Albarian guild house. Cadomyr.play the politics. Make your self look like genuine citizens until you get power in the politics and can influence change albarian style.

These are just a few examples to use what's there until you able to gain what's not. Be smart when rping use what you see. When your guild shows it won't die then they may be inclined to building a building or whatever. But don't get mad and bye galiam when things don't do your way the first or few times. Adabt overcome. If you think your ideas are correct then prove them they are not with old statistics or what it was like in the past. But build you guild. Show them the people are strong. The Freeman had the perfect opportunity to take over galmair . don't quit a power position. When you can knowingly get the votes to put another one or two and have two to all Chancellor position. Plus the military under your control. I feel alot of rp left on the table. Or your guild gets the Don's cousin to help plot a coupe. The don came into power under mysteriously circumstances right. So combine the Don's cousin or brother maybe the don has a sister. What completely know about the Don's family. I'm not sure. There are so many possibility for a guild to gain control if done correctly. Just my two coppers. That's right I stole it. Lol. But seriously. The bickering and whining gets you nowhere fast. I hope I wasn't confusing
Karrock

Post by Karrock »

Azure Lynch wrote: Albarian guild house. Cadomyr.play the politics. Make your self look like genuine citizens until you get power in the politics and can influence change albarian style.
Albarian guild is banished from Cadomyr (actually from temple) and have ultimatum to leave own style of rp to lift ban. And Albarians will not serve any Houses because of their pride. And there is not possible to create new House. Besides this town is ruled by woman...

And it's not possible to change whole town to my own vision. It's not star wars saga that conspiracy will work. We must play together and accept others. If most players don't want to play serfs/slaves I accept it. And I'm not upset because they don't want. Trust me if The Society of Farmers would have own land I could play as I want and there exist some players who would join me as simple farmers.
If you are worry does albarian guild has own place to live then there is no problem with this. We will have soon own office outside town, but without tools but they are not needed for this guild. Tools and depot needs the Society of Farmers to start. Without them perhaps none will join. And yes there is no need to exist halfling own town (as very own town for dwarves, orcs or other races). On map exist many places which if would have one slot-depots could be great base for most guilds.
Azure Lynch
Galmair

Post by Azure Lynch »

Anything can change. Assassin kills Queen. Maybe an illigiatement son of King Edward's wants his birth right. You never know what could happen. Conspiracy and manipulation cN move you far if your that kinda character and can open up for some fun rp.
Uhuru

Post by Uhuru »

Karrock wrote:EDIT: Orc guild would need a depot with only one slot, maybe two (to put there one-two bags, but two would be many) to keep there meats, furs, leathers, vegatables and prepared dishes to not visit every time Nectie. Rest items would be kept in Nectie.
I kind of like the idea of small chests in the wild someplace specific. I would really like one at Raban's Place, have wanted to stay there for a long while, but it just isn't practical. There is quite a lot of good local hunting available, but going back and forth between towns is just too cumbersome.

If there were a small depot in Yewdale, Uhuru would already be there and working. Nice little farming community. (Assuming she didn't have to join a guild she didn't like.) Could even cook there as Nana has a cooking pot. Of course, we can already cook in the Galmair underground and a depot is fairly close, well, not too far away anyways. (For characters that like being underground that is.)

I could see a smallish chest at the slave market in the desert. I think that would be ideal. Even rooms there and everything.

As Karrock said, the small chest would only need to have a couple of slots. They shouldn't be tied to any other depots though, so people can't be swapping goods around on market day. I would think that would be part of the trade off.
Karrock

Post by Karrock »

To end this out of topic discussion where I made most oot posts I summaried my recently ideas and added them to mantis.
If anyone of you have a good idea how to add static tools without spreading all players on map please start new topic on proposal forum before adding any idea on mantis. (It's my suggestion, you may do what you want). Now please only write posts about dwarven guild. Thanks.

http://illarion.org/mantis/view.php?id=9829
Estralis Seborian

Post by Estralis Seborian »

Dear all,

Founding of guilds is much appreciated in Illarion. As pointed out, there are some features in the pipeline that will support guilds also technically. See e.g. player housing and guild management:

http://illarion.org/mantis/view.php?id=9829
http://illarion.org/mantis/view.php?id=11291

If you need any other technical support, I am pretty sure something can be arranged as long as the ratio between effort and benefit is reasonable. I do not understand why it is "not possible" to form certain types of guilds. If there are ingame reasons, than that's ingame stuff beyond developers' area of influence. If it is about small things like mapping ("camp"), I am sure something can be arranged in communication with the GMs and Evie - given that there is a sufficiently big group that won't disappear in two weeks again. Big changes - such as having a fourth faction or a faction like town - are simply way beyond what is possible at this moment. We are nowhere close to having the development capacity for such things.

However, we need to keep in mind that a guild is only strong if characters with common goals and ideas join. I still wonder why there are no guilds focussing on trading. Anyway, if the main idea of a guild is to separate from other characters (and players) and have a little hut somewhere in the wilderness, then the past has shown that this is not providing sufficient long term motivation to keep this guild running. The dead end we faced on Gobaith with around a dozen deserted, unused settlements left a lasting impression on the developers of Illarion. So developer support to e.g. technically restrict access to certain areas by player language can't be expected. If a guild is formed around a goal that needs such things, I doubt the guild concept is thought out thoroughly.

German summary: Meilenstein V wird zusätzliche Features bringen, die Gilden unterstützen werden. Das Absondern vom Rest des Spiels wird nicht durch technische Features unterstützt.

Estralis
Karrock

Post by Karrock »

Estralis Seborian wrote:However, we need to keep in mind that a guild is only strong if characters with common goals and ideas join. I still wonder why there are no guilds focussing on trading. Anyway, if the main idea of a guild is to separate from other characters (and players) and have a little hut somewhere in the wilderness, then the past has shown that this is not providing sufficient long term motivation to keep this guild running. The dead end we faced on Gobaith with around a dozen deserted, unused settlements left a lasting impression on the developers of Illarion. So developer support to e.g. technically restrict access to certain areas by player language can't be expected. If a guild is formed around a goal that needs such things, I doubt the guild concept is thought out thoroughly.
Creating a guild based only on trading, working, crafting, killing monsters or doing others mechanically things except sofisticated rp goals will quickly bore people. Anyway creating such a guild without own workshop will bore even faster. Because without own terrain (even small) or have no own ranks in town there exist no different is anyone in guild or not.
That's why I like this concept to create houses what would get in ruin if none repair them. And I think to this system should be added one-slot depots and small set of tools. But for this (especially tools) guild should show why can't work in town and why need this small set of tools and depot.
Katharina Brightrim
Cadomyr

Post by Katharina Brightrim »

That's nonsense, taking the bearers as example (as they are a very good example for this), there's a guild in Runewick without own tools in town and without an own area. What makes them to such a strong guild? They are acting as group and are all around (because they don't live somewhere in the wilderness). And why does a guild have to seperate themself from the other people completely?

To the other point (the housing system): Be patiently, as Estralis said this is milestone 5. Milestone 1 is not finished yet (as far as I know). The static depots we have are an important thing to gather the few players. Your ideas are good, but not suitable for the amount of players we have.
Juniper Onyx
Master NPC Scripter

Post by Juniper Onyx »

Estralis Seborian wrote: I still wonder why there are no guilds focussing on trading.
As the founder of the former "Chamber of Commerce" on Gobiath, I can say that a 'trading guild' just wouldn't be as successful anymore. Everyone I have met IG is so 'independent' with skills in 2 or more crafts higher than 90! IMO, A 'Trading Guild' really couldn't last long without both bulk orders from customers and customers willing to buy Mid to High level crafted items. A Guild like this relies upon some 'gatherers' to gather bulk resources, some 'crafters' to process Bulk items, and some 'savvy merchants' to buy/sell high value items. I may be wrong but I see very few Gatherers willing to earn coin when they could craft and earn more, and yet without gatherers, this breaks down.

I had a lot of fun running this last time, and I thought of restarting this, but thought otherwise when I saw how little the players actually trade with each other for basic resources. Instead I see them massively produce certain items and sell them to NPC's or just ask for uncut Gems/Magic Gems.

Right now, everyone is expert at everything they need. With time, this could change, but a 'trading guild' would be hard to start right now IMO. If there is a desire for this though, I would reconsider and give it a try.

What do you all think?
GolfLima

Post by GolfLima »

Juniper Onyx wrote:A 'Trading Guild' really couldn't last long without both bulk orders from customers and customers willing to buy Mid to High level crafted items
:arrow: TRUE - i tried to sell "high Level items" ((lvl80 & lvl90)) several times and no one would buy them
Grim
Developer

Post by Grim »

while there is no some sort of class-system and everyone can max every skill, trading and all interaction that trading bring with, is lost.

my opinion ;)
Kamilar

Post by Kamilar »

My two cents since my name was mentioned and I apologize for slipping somewhat off-topic but my exit from active game play had nothing to do with guilds and whether they are or are not supported. I can't be 100% certain about other players, but I don't think the departures of Fooser and Arcia were guild related either.

Just setting that record straight.
Lord Arcia

Post by Lord Arcia »

Kamilar wrote:I don't think the departures of Fooser and Arcia were guild related either.

Just setting that record straight.
Right.
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

It may have more to do with a certain butthurt dev running roughshod all over everything, but surely any such sentiment is caused by prejudice against the color of their forum name.