Kicking without killing

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Azure Lynch
Galmair

Kicking without killing

Post by Azure Lynch »

Problem solved
Last edited by Azure Lynch on Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jupiter
Developer

Re: Kicking without killing

Post by Jupiter »

A single death does not destory your armour. Either it was already heavily worn off or you have been reskilled.
Nitram
Developer

Post by Nitram »

I will check the logs later to determine what happened there.
To my best knowledge the GMs do not kill you and kick you afterwards.
Nitram
Developer

Post by Nitram »

Okay I had a look at the logs and what I can say about that situation: Tough luck.

The log shows your last activity with you saying something to a NPC. Not sure what happened after that. How ever 3 hours after you said those last words a player killed your character. And nearly 6 hours later the connection was terminated, but from your side.

If you are gone for 6 hours, I suggest you take the 5 seconds of time required to shut the client down. Also I suggest shutting the computer down if you are away for such a lengthy period of time. You'll save quite some power this way.

Regards
Nitram
Azure Lynch
Galmair

Post by Azure Lynch »

Thanks for looking into it. So azure was murdered Lol I'm sorry if my post seemed angry but I kinda was. That's hard work to get that many gems to slightly. I'm just glad I got.back up. And I don't know why it said I was kicked when I got home. Maybe I was half.out of it. I was gone at 12am didn't get home till almost 6/am. Hell I don't even rember posting this until slightly sent me a message Next time I'll calm down and then ask. Sometimes my anger gets the better of me. I'll twist it into my rp. And report the attack to galmarian guards. It's been a long day yesterday.
Nitram
Developer

Post by Nitram »

The connection termination was reported as time out. So maybe the connection was interrupted by your provider and the client showed a wrong message saying your were kicked.