Volunteers for NPC scripting // Freiwillige für NPC scriptin

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Felbion Lijawyn

Volunteers for NPC scripting // Freiwillige für NPC scriptin

Post by Felbion Lijawyn »

Hello people!

We are currently working on two new maps to be added to the game. For those, several NPCs are needed. Those can be written in German or English, translations will be done by me afterwards. Detailed info on the NPCs will be given to players who volunteer to script one of the listed NPCs, however, to give you a general idea of the different NPCs we need, here are some details:
Name: Aelfinn
Race: Elf
Info: Depressed, young elf. He is a poet and looking for his lover, who was kidnapped by orcs.
Name: 01 (you get to chose!)
Info: A crazy, panicked man, screaming warnings and running around in the woods.
Name: 02 (you get to chose!)
Info: A young carpenter with a somewhat cold attitude who is bemused and needs some raw materials.
Name: 03 (you get to chose!)
Info: A mage with a very fancy way of talking. She is muttering about lost knowledge and complaining about a lack of parchment and ink.
Name: 04 (you get to chose!)
Info: An old, laid back type of guy. He's a farmer sitting on a bench and enjoying nature.
Name: 05 (you get to chose!)
Info: A very serious, calm elf wearing leather armor. He is a ranger and talks about animals and the forest.
If you are interested in writing one of the mentioned NPCs, please send me a pm and I will give you further details! This is your chance to help bring new content into the game and you get to use your creativity to shape some of it!

Thank you in advance!