A big thanks

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Mephistopheles

A big thanks

Post by Mephistopheles »

While some changes are difficult to get used to, theres still the obvious devotion of our devs. Our player base seems to be losing interest for whatever reason, but yet I see some devs pushing on and trying harder to make Illarion better.

I've noticed the map changes and it can be frustrating to see things changed when you're so used to them but I must say the recent changes are great. Especially the temple of the FIve.

I'm glad to see there's still motivation for progress. Can't wait to see more.
Uhuru

Re: A big thanks

Post by Uhuru »

You're welcome Mephy. Also, if you see an area you'd like changed, let us know. Us mappers do the best we can, but don't always know what areas need updating.
Mr.Oldie

Post by Mr.Oldie »

On that note..
Could you check out the undergrounds of galmair.
the paths leading towards the lift , especially from south can barely be seen (like from the tavern to lift).
It may or not be ideal to make the paths wider, thats upto you guys; but make it viewable somehow.
The only way to navigate through them now is by using cursor pointed far away so that character auto-moves.
i for one like to use the num-pad mostly, which is kinda hard and a blind-guessing game in this case.
Rincewind

Post by Rincewind »

people, whoever had the idea with the friendly dwarves, I love it! Keep it on.
Kyre

Post by Kyre »

Rincewind wrote:people, whoever had the idea with the friendly dwarves, I love it! Keep it on.
http://illarion.org/community/forums/vi ... 88&t=39601 :wink: