Why did you log in tonight?

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Aegohl

Why did you log in tonight?

Post by Aegohl »

Hello everyone. I'm just curious Today we had something like 46 players on at once during peek. What was the excitement about and can we repeat this every day? Why did you log on?
Jupiter
Developer

Re: Why did you log in tonight?

Post by Jupiter »

Earlier today I was online with Merung because Yridia and him (and other) origianlly wanted to have that as a daily day to meet. Was a semi-scheduled meeting, since we actually need a new date.

Later, I was online with Riniao to see what was going on and maybe to hunt some treasures. Then, he became the inoffical wedding organiser ;)

The reason why I logged in to day was not so much different thany any time else. But others were online, too, an there was something happening and then I got stucked online :P Everything was in a flow.
Alrik

Post by Alrik »

Logged on for a small thing another player asked for (a wedding), got run over by the following event and kept on because it felt like one thing after another happend and I didn´t want to miss anything. Had some very good rp today and I want more
Kyre

Post by Kyre »

Finally had time to log in and wanted her to make a few things. Was some nice RP in Galmair that kept her in game.
Sarai Flysse

Post by Sarai Flysse »

I think when lots of people are online, it triggers more people to log on, since they assume stuff is going on and there's always going to be people to roleplay with.
Annabeth

Post by Annabeth »

I logged on because of a certain somebodys wedding. Stayed because of all the commotion that followed. Then stayed even longer after that because of all the players that were online and the potential RP that brings.

It even kept me staying up 3 hours after the bedtime I have set myself, so now I will be dead-tired at work tomorrow.
Aegohl

Post by Aegohl »

Sarai Flysse wrote:I think when lots of people are online, it triggers more people to log on, since they assume stuff is going on and there's always going to be people to roleplay with.
Well, exactly. That's why I'm asking. Repeat the spark and you might repeat the result. Repeat the result and people passing by the front page aren't saying 'This game is dead. Not playing" Do it enough times and we'll get the player total up into the sixties.
Yridia Anar

Post by Yridia Anar »

I always log in if I have time - doesn't plays a role how much players are online.

But - yeah more on the online list- more log in. More people - more possibility for RP :)
Obsydien

Post by Obsydien »

I logged in as I always do (and I was avoiding doing some homework) after driving back to school from a weekend at my parents'. However, I did not expect the amount of players online, so of course I had to hop on and play as well! Obviously, the more players that are online, the more interest there is in logging on. The last few days I've had some enjoyable roleplay just sitting around a campfire talking, and whether it's that, or a runaway bride, there seems to be something to look forward to lately whenever I log in.

Keep up the good work everyone! It's extremely encouraging to see numbers like that, especially in the later hours (whether in the US or Europe)! 8)
Meriel Pelith
Location: In the meadow of sinful thoughts every flower is a perfect one.

Post by Meriel Pelith »

I've been pretty much logging in every day the last few weeks. But of course the main reason I logged in yesterday was because of a certain wedding. Thinking back to it now, it reminds me why Illarion is so great... all that was originally planned was a small, intimate wedding, with just 5 people invited. Short and sweet. But you just have to love Illarion for the players and for the unexpected turns and twists that make Illarion so organic and exciting. Riniao ran off to invite the entirety of Illarion to the wedding (while I was laughing tears), I then decided last minute to actually have her run off (only joked about it before), and Djironnyma crowned the entire thing with something that I won't mention here, but can be found out ingame.

It was an absolutely perfect RP evening, because every character and every players gives Illarion this really unique flavour. I hope we will get days like yesterday, every day! :D
Gina South

Post by Gina South »

I logged in because Raina pm'd me. I logged in again, and again as I felt welcome back. I LOVE that you don't have to use pure fire to make meridium bars!!. Still getting use to the new controls but having fun. Hope to see you all IG.

Gina
Lord Arcia

Post by Lord Arcia »

Because Starling sent me a PM. I had been so busy taking care of tiny RL stuff (tiny things around the house) that I had forgotten to log in.
Aeren

Post by Aeren »

Because there was a story to be told.