A much needed...

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Mephistopheles

A much needed...

Post by Mephistopheles »

I believe i owe, to whom it may concern, a much needed apology.

I've completly lost sight as to why I came back to play illa, and that is because you can come up with a character concept make it your own and enjoy a story that you write as you play. I've been so focused on what I thought or what I thought I knew about what was going on with certain players and or staff that i created needless ooc bs that i originally had no intention of creating. I've been a pain in the ass to certain staff in more ways than one. I've known it but thought i was right and didnt care. Well the staff and players know who they are and probly just put up with my obnoxious semi-retarded rages (seemed only Uhuru/Quirkily had the underlying passive aggressive balls to tell me such things albeit in a condescending way :p. thanks lulz) because I've proven to be a good roleplayer as Bartimaeus. Well thanks to those who put up with me (but shame on you for not simply telling me to stfu and stop being a douche lol) and again sorry for the idiotic disruption I've caused some.

For others who lose focus on what illarion is about... stop and think about it or quit b/c you're wasting the valued time of our great staff. Dont be an idiot like Ive been, people find it annoying even though they may not tell you outright

So illarionites beware the old fun Mephy's back to play mwaahaahaha.
Hew Keenaxe

Re: A much needed...

Post by Hew Keenaxe »

I guess if you are doing this , I am twice as guilty. If for no other reason than I have been at it much longer. But i am only half as repentant as you.
I still fall on the side that this game is getting far to vanilla and needs a good shaking up. But in the path to that, I have burned many bridges and wish I hadn't. It is a narrow path to trying to bring out the worst in other characters and just being an arse hole.
I hope you don't also get too soft and fuzzy. We don't need more of that.
Hew can't go much farther down that path. He aint killed in so long I can't remember and seems to always back off for one reason or another that trying to be tough is just a joke.
Sometimes, a bad guy is good for the game. Without them it is just another Sims game.
But being a bad guy here has such hard penalties, it is hard to keep with it.
I do wish I haven't been such a drunken fool sometimes. But not to the extent That I will change how i play Hew anymore. Matter of fact, am seriously thinking about being more aggressive with him again. But with a follow through.
Without the follow through, there is no proper fear from others. They dont respect anything but what they game engine produces.
Hew has repeatedly backed down from characters that I know he can beat, but for RP purposes, They played scary. But never, not once has any backed down from him without a true show of force. And if he gives it, a ban,or worse..
Even though he hasnt ghosted in a long while, or maybe because of it.
So, I would like to say I am sorry too. And am for some OOC things, but for the most part, am just sad that this game has taken me to the place that I think I should be.
I hope you find satisfaction in playing a lovable character. But dont quit on your ones that are less so. I believe Illarion needs them too.
Mephistopheles

Post by Mephistopheles »

@ Hew don't worry so much about other's or the staff, you saw that if you have valid points as to why a feature should be implemented and enough people also jump on the wagon then they will implement whatever it is if they think it beneficial (in the case of baddie features). I really think that though each member of the staff is different and do things differently they all have the end goal of constantly improving illarion. It's our job as the players to make it more interesting ingame and create good plots. We should be able to run the towns more smoothly without gms and we can even start wars and outlaw chars could band together and maybe make a thieves guild, possibilities are still almost endless (well besides caddy b/c most things can't be done without the queen due to strict hierarchy). Try talking to players more about collaborating and some collective roleplay.
Meriel Pelith
Location: In the meadow of sinful thoughts every flower is a perfect one.

Post by Meriel Pelith »

I'm glad that players like you two exist. Obviously not for the OOC drama. :D But the game desperately need characters that create conflict. I know it's not always easy not to get frustrated ooc, that goes both for the goodies and the baddies. Please stick with the game, you're very appreciated. <3 *hugs*
Uhuru

Post by Uhuru »

Mephistopheles wrote:(seemed only Uhuru/Quirkily had the underlying passive aggressive balls to tell me such things albeit in a condescending way :p. thanks lulz)
Wasn't meant to be condescending, sorry if you thought so mephy... sure glad you are still around though. I apologize if I was a bit brash. Love you mephy!
Mephistopheles

Post by Mephistopheles »

If ya get any kind a harsh with someone they take it two ways. Like a bitch or like constructive criticism. If someone is acting like i was they deserve a good verbal beatdown but i know thats GENERALLY not how we do things XD

Ps. Np was more of a joke Uhuhu (its my orc side totally calling you uhuhu from now on.)