Using Items

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Uhuru

Using Items

Post by Uhuru »

I was having a problem using items when not intended, then it seemed to get better. Now, it's worse than it ever was before. I have had to stop touching stuff with my mouse unless I intend to use it. Like when I pick up a potion, using P of course. I just have to leave it where it lands until my character needs to use it. Or when a travel book is purchased, it has to stay where it is until needed. It is so bad, when Uhuru cooks some dishes, she eats two while trying to move a stack of steak plates to the depot. TWO! That's how bad it's gotten. And this isn't even out of the ordinary anymore. It is happening regularly that Uhuru gets sick when cooking. (No jokes please.)

Uhuru has unintentionally used 6 potions, 4 travel books, many many food dishes, and much much more in the last two days. This is just since I have been trying to keep track. I don't know exactly when it went bad.

Has anyone else been struggling with this?

Nothing on my end has changed.
Evie
Developer

Re: Using Items

Post by Evie »

I have sort of been having the opposite problem, in a way but seems related. I can not seem to get a hold of an item when I click on it , say to drag and drop it elsewhere. I have to move things two or three times before it actually works.
Pugnacious

Re: Using Items

Post by Pugnacious »

I haven't had this problem but I can't "use" anything if I'm standing in its shadow. Such as opening a door or harvesting trees. If I can move clear of the shadow, impossible for some doors, I have no problems.