Censorship

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Hew Keenaxe

Censorship

Post by Hew Keenaxe »

Be smart and only say what the CM's want or your post will be removed and you will be threatened with a ban. Free thought and the expression of those are not welcome.
Djironnyma

Re: Censorship

Post by Djironnyma »

As I already told you please calm down first. Insulting, aggressive reposts of already locked Topics is not the Kind of behaviour / community-image Illarion stands for. Please consider the rules. Otherwise it will be necessary to moderate your further posts too.

http://illarion.org/illarion/us_rules.php -
"The tales and adventures in the game as well as the way of communication on the boards and in the chat are influenced by players just like you. Please contribute actively to maintain an atmosphere of respect and considerateness that attracts roleplayers from all around the world."
Hew Keenaxe

Post by Hew Keenaxe »

There is nothing threatening about asking about jail vs. bans or even this post, that exposes your attempts to silence me. no foul words, no direct mention of another player, just fair questions.
Djironnyma

Post by Djironnyma »

Hew Keenaxe wrote:Wow, you just dont get it, I hope it is a language barrier.
Hew Keenaxe wrote:Really? are you that deaf or daft?
Hew Keenaxe wrote:GET A SHRINK!
Hew Keenaxe wrote:Grow up.
This are the reasons why the topic was locked for the moment and why it will stay locked for the moment. please try to calm down and accept it. You may discuss the topic later in a proper way.

thanks, dji
Hew Keenaxe

Post by Hew Keenaxe »

You dont like my words? fine. But i was attacked first. if none of you can understand a question is just that, and not an attempt to get something i dont need. then you are daft. I tried to ask something that was bothering me, and still has not been answered. Instead I've been spending my time fighting against censorship, both here and in PM's. I'm really done with this. It's no mystery why this game is failing though. I have had the pleasure of playing other games since leaving here, and nowhere, not once have I been treated this way. THis game is great in concept, in execution, but fails badly in management. This is the only place, RL or online that anybody talks to me the way you all do. And I got to say, I'm very offended. This is where some make all kinds of, if you were here stuff, but what it really means, is... Much as I love this game, is it really worth it?
Jupiter
Developer

Post by Jupiter »

Let's relax a bit. Hew, even if you have the feeling that you were attacked first, your reaction was certainly not the right one. And your actions of the past (e.g. threating to bring Illarion down) have put you in a position where you should start to mind your words a bit more carefully. I grand you that you care for Illarion, we all do. But sometimes, when the heat of the moment is more like overheating, it is better to step down a nudge instead of burning up ;)