Mephisto is leaving

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderators: Gamemasters, Community Managers

Post by Mephistopheles » Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:34 am

Mephisto is leaving

see yuh guys..

I apologize to those who my leaving hurts but umm.. well how best to put it? Illarion isn't what it used to be, and the closed mindedness of some hurts the rest. Since I've started playing again I have had alot of good times but over the past few months illarion has simply been a source of frustration and its really not worth stressing over. I'll still be in the irc every now and then to have some dumb conversations with a few internet buddies I've made over the past year, but I won't be ig trying to make epic moments, "why?" well I'm sorry I cannot disclose that information as it would be taken offensively and blown out of proportion and no one needs any more drama.

Thank you and good night.

Post by rakust dorenstkzul » Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:09 am

Re: Mephisto is leaving

bye galim

Post by Avariel » Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:19 am

Bye, Bart.

I really enjoyed to play with that orc, it was a lot of fun.

But also, I do not share your frustration. I still enjoy the game a lot. True, the constant changing of the game makes it necessary to adjust ones character and his or her goals and the tools to use. But hey, thats life. It is always changing, always throwing new challanges at you... thats why I like the game so much. Sometimes unpredictable, but I can make a change.

Post by Quinasa » Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:13 pm

They all come back, eventually. I'm sure we'll see you again someday.

Post by Velisai » Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:36 pm

Bart was pretty fun to play with and Vern had potential. Hope you come back sometime not too far in the future.

Post by Ufedhin » Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:33 pm

True the game is very different and most seem to have enjoyed the quirkey old client more myself included,however help to guide and change this one into something better is a good reason to stay .Some aspects of this new game i really enjoy it keeps me coming back ,the potential for it to be a great game is definately here!. Nothing good come easy nothing great comes without pain.
Patience is needed mostly that and the ability to deal with the many changes it will go through .You will be missed .

Ps, I knew it was a mistake to get Bart fried! :lol: .

Post by Uhuru » Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:51 pm

Sure going to miss you, especially all the trouble you caused! Hope you find happiness.

Post by Rincewind » Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:19 pm

Seems the dose Rincewind you got was not high enough the last months. >.> So - all my fault, but...

Sadly I have to announce, there is not enough Rincewind for Everyone.

All the Best &
come back soon!
Rince

Illarion e.V.: Active Member

Post by Skamato » Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:01 pm

I hope you plan already your Comeback, or I will stalk you 8)

Return to “General / Allgemeines (Player Forum)”