Teste/Review NPC Corporal Piero

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Rincewind

Teste/Review NPC Corporal Piero

Post by Rincewind »

Liebe Spieler,

I möchte euch bitten, einen meiner NPCs auszuprobieren. Verursacht von Feedback das ich kürzlich erhielt, möchte ich nun die größten Probleme im Quest herausfinden. Deine Meinung würde mich sehr interessieren. Wir wissen das das Script noch keinen Quest Log hat.

Bitte verratet mir eure Schwierigkeiten und die Dinge die euch gefallen haben.
Danke, Rincewind

Wo ist Corporal Piero zu finden?
Von Cadomyrs Toren kommend, wendet euch nach Westen, bis zur Küste in Richtung der Piraten Bucht. Dort steht die Ruine eines Turmes, in deren Mauern sich der NPC versteckt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Players,

I would like to ask you, to review a NPC I wrote. Caused by a recent feedback I got, I wish to find the main issues with it. Your opinion will be interesting. We are aware that the script dosn't got a questlog yet.

Please tell me what troubles you and waht you like.
Thanks, Rincewind

Where to find Corporal Piero?
...comming from Cadomyrs gates, head west. Direction of the pirate bay. At the coast there is a ruin of an tower, inside of it hides a NPC.
Gina South

Re: Teste/Review NPC Corporal Piero

Post by Gina South »

I went to him.. he just thanked me for the help with the pirates... sorry I was not much help.
Rincewind

Post by Rincewind »

seems to me, you solved this quest alredy.

The main-plot of this quest is to burn a tobacco field.
Azaline

Post by Azaline »

Is it possible that Piero doesnt work?

Non of the words seem to work, one always gets an "i have no task for you"