Quest Feedback

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Silverwing

Quest Feedback

Post by Silverwing »

Hi dear players,

I've had a lot of fun doing "Zaras's waking" today. I would love to have some feedback to from you.

What did you like?
What could be done better next time?
Any other comments?

Do a post here or send me a PM

GM Silverwing
Hi liebe Spieler,

Ich hatte heute eine menge Spaß bei "Zaras Erwachen". Ich hätte gerne etwas Feedback von euch.

Was hat euch gefallen?
Was hat euch nicht gefallen?
Andere Anmerkungen?

Bitte Posted einfach oder sendert mir eine PM

GM Silverwing
themonk

Re: Quest Feedback

Post by themonk »

I loved it. Really brought players together. You actually needed a small army to win those 2 skirmishes that made it so good. Perhaps a 3rd wave would of been the icing on the cake, like attacking Cadomyr palace?

Perhaps an appearance in the future as Zaras would be cool! As for now its good to keep us scared and guessing.

Thanks for this, I joined years ago pre VBU and I have never been in a large battle like that before (had a few party quests but never to this scale)

Heard tales of the lich wars and was a newb when the temple and BOF battled in Trollsbane so never been able to take part up until now.

MORE MORE MORE. Just spawn aload of undead now everywhere please :D
Mephistopheles

Post by Mephistopheles »

From the bad guys perspective I'm having alot of fun. I thank all for the good roleplay (cause we all know how difficult it can be for players who arent the best at rp'ing and outlawish situations). Hopefully doing these quests will bring some baddies to the fore, with current system its hard for an outlaw/evil type to last I know.. but now we know there's some out there just waiting to find new guys to join! lets have fun hehe and cause chaos!!! :twisted: :twisted:

:evil:
Silverwing

Post by Silverwing »

themonk wrote: Perhaps a 3rd wave would of been the icing on the cake, like attacking Cadomyr palace?
There was something planned but unfortunate the number of involved chars assisting Zaras was limited and they went to the wrong place in Caddy.
But 2 of 3 is already nice so keep it up there is more to come.