My Absence

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Revan

My Absence

Post by Revan »

I felt like I had some great ideas for Cadomyr and I appreciate all the cooperation and participation from my players. It seems, however, that day-to-day life is closing down on my free time. I take a great deal of responsibility for the stagnate nature of Cadomyr. I thank all my motivated and creative players for their input and ideas and feel terrible that I could not bring your visions to light. Maybe things will change because I truly "want" to continue GMing Cadomyr.

To my fellow staff members I have much thanks and appreciation as well, keep driving this game forward.

~~Revan
S'rrt

Re: My Absence

Post by S'rrt »

Don't worry about it. Thank YOU for the stuff so far and trying to keep it up.
rakust dorenstkzul

Post by rakust dorenstkzul »

So you're the reason I haven't married the queen yet?

No worries man, Whatever comes first comes first, it's the nature of life
Quinasa

Post by Quinasa »

I know what you mean, Revan. You get what you want, and then you don't have time for it anymore because Life just gets all up in your face and is all like "You don't have time for this thing that you've wanted for almost ten years now, sucks to be you!". Players here are really understanding, and you shouldn't stress about it. We all know how real life is. At least those of us who live in the real world know. ;] You do what you can when you can. This isn't the best time of the year for having free time anyway.
Matron

Post by Matron »

Semtex

Post by Semtex »

I hear exactly what you're saying Revan and can relate. Thank you for your support on this game.

-Matt
Fianna Heneghan

Post by Fianna Heneghan »

I'm glad it's not just me. :oops: We'll take any little piece of GM Revan we can get.
Lord Arcia

Post by Lord Arcia »

Quit your lolly-gagging!
Mara-Letitia

Post by Mara-Letitia »

Yes, like the others said: In the end RL is much more important. Everyone should understand that. We all have such times in life. (Look at me, I was away for more than 4 weeks, because RL kept me away...). It is always fun to rp with you. But take the time you need/you have to. We will still be there, when you come back. :wink:
Tyan Masines

Post by Tyan Masines »

I can relate, having the ame issue atm as some will have noticed. And when I did play the server crashed. Oh well. :|
Mephistopheles

Post by Mephistopheles »

get the drow cave back open arrrg! Bart wants drows loads an loads of drows!