Thank you, GM's.

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Zehshirr

Thank you, GM's.

Post by Zehshirr »

I just recently rejoined Illarion, having finally getting my computer. I'm really enjoying the new version, though I still really miss Gobaith and the system we had back then. Nostalgia, I guess? Anyways.. Players seem to be a lot more active, and all the systems that are actually in place seem to work really smoothly. The roleplay is great, all in all, Illarion is still what it used to be: The place I dream about when I'm not logged in.

Now, that's all well and good. But who do we have to thank for it? The coders, the testers, everyone that worked on the VBU and, as I am sure, continue to work on it. However, I remember looking at the "online list" frequently when my pc wasn't capable of running Illarion, and seeing so many GM quests planned, and most of them took place, from what I saw. In my mind, those very quests are what have inspired players to start making their own quests, as well as log in more often.

Also, I have used the !gm command about.. Four times since my coming back? Each and every time, without fail, I have been received a swift and friendly response without even a shred of condescension directed at me. You don't find that in many games, ESPECIALLY role-playing games where people are actually meant to role-play.

As you can see by the threads title and contents, this is a thank you to the Game Masters. Everyone else who has helped as well, but the GM's in particular. So from me and (I'm sure) the rest of the player base, thank you, thank you, thank you GM's! Here's to you, here's to another thousand years of RP, here's to Illarion!

P.S.
I know this sounds like me sucking up, but I would like to note I have not received, or asked for, special benefits, or items or whatever. This is a legitimate "Thank you".
So about that flaming mirinium sword of instakill awesomesauce doom..
Ufedhin

Re: Thank you, GM's.

Post by Ufedhin »

I second this ,thanks to all the Dev's & GM's you have really turned up the dial ,its great fun to be a character in Illarion :D :D :D .
Kaspar Young

Post by Kaspar Young »

I think its definitely a major improvement, there are some bugs here and there but nothing major.

Great work!
Mara-Letitia

Post by Mara-Letitia »

More or less I also can just repeat, what already has been said. Thank you to all the GMs and developers for turning this game into such a great experience!

It is really fun to play. Wether to see how the developers are working to improve the game all the time or also as to have an extraordinary conversation with one of the NPCs, wich also continued in further stories with the players. As well as there always is a friendly and patient answer for all my questions. :D
rakust dorenstkzul

Post by rakust dorenstkzul »

I know i make snarky comments on the forums.

But i love you guys. Really
Mr.Oldie

Post by Mr.Oldie »

GMs... DEVs.... everyone involved in making this game better... you guys are the best...
Mephistopheles

Post by Mephistopheles »

Today with the dwarves of hammerfall was great fun thanks Revan and any other Gms who helped. Bart is psyched that he got to beat down an Elite :P
Uhuru

Post by Uhuru »

Yes, big THANK YOU to the GM's and everyone else that has made VBU not only possible, but kept listening to make improvements. And for everyone that has not come back yet to play, there have been many improvements since VBU rollout, get your arses back in game now!

That is all.

Thanks again.