Concerning Food

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Evie
Developer

Concerning Food

Post by Evie »

I have a general question. I have noticed that lower level foods give good buffs for fighting. Trout plate, bread - constitution buffs and muffins and cookies agility. I don't notice these attributes so frequently with higher level foods like cherry cake and/or lamb plate for example. Maybe I haven't studied this enough. My character is playing basically a baker/cook at least partially, but I don't see the incentive for players to buy the higher level foods. If they asked me i would recommend the lower stuff. So my question, Have I missed something , is there perhaps another perk i am missing.. ie longer buff time frame?
Athian

Re: Concerning Food

Post by Athian »

bonus from more advanced dishes last longer.
Annabeth

Re: Concerning Food

Post by Annabeth »

More advanced food will more often grant two stat bonuses, rather than one stat bonus like the less advanced food. If you've not noticed these bonuses, you've either been very unlucky or not used much of the advanced food for filling your hunger bar. Strawberry cakes and venison dishes are far more rewarding both in duration and stats than cookies and fish dishes.