You choose: next development steps

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

What should we develop next?

Poll ended at Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:27 pm

Give me a guild system! I want to create my own guild in-game and have benefits like a guild bank.
37%
Postmaster, where art thou! I want to send mail in-game to converse or trade with other characters who may even be offline.
32%
Let them see those epics! I want a proper player lookat again to show off all those epic items I have got.
31%

Total votes: 62

Vilarion
Developer

You choose: next development steps

Post by Vilarion »

Dear players,

today I once again want to give you a shot at participating in Illarion development.
There are three new, upcoming features you will be able to enjoy soon. I will let you choose what is most important for you and thus the order in which these features will be developed by us. Of course we will still continue to work on bug fixes and annoyances.
Everybody has two votes at most and you can change your votes until voting ends in one week from now on.

You are welcome to leave comments below.

Choose wisely ;)
Vilarion

-------------------------------------

Liebe Spieler,

heute will ich euch wieder einmal die Möglichkeit geben an der Entwicklung von Illarion teilzuhaben.
Es gibt drei zukünftige Neuerungen, die ihr bald genießen könnt. Ich werde euch entscheiden lassen was euch am wichtigsten ist und in welcher Reihenfolge diese Neuerungen von uns entwickelt werden. Selbstverständlich werden wir auch weiterhin Fehler im Spiel beheben und Ärgerlichkeiten beseitigen.
Jeder hat maximal zwei Stimmen und ihr könnt eure Wahl innerhalb einer Woche jederzeit ändern. Danach endet die Abstimmung.

Ihr könnt unten gerne Kommentare hinterlassen.

Wählt weise ;)
Vilarion
Vilarion
Developer

Re: You choose: next development steps

Post by Vilarion »

The result is official. We will first implement a guild system, then ingame mail and after that a new player look-at.
Onyxx

Post by Onyxx »

I choose option #4 which gets my unique item update ingame =)

#gettoworkalex
Annabeth

Post by Annabeth »

Onyxx wrote:I choose option #4 which gets my unique item update ingame =)

#gettoworkalex
Ive been impatiently waiting for that ever since I heard about it :3 add that to the vote next time ! :P