How was my RP today

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Hew Keenaxe

How was my RP today

Post by Hew Keenaxe »

I am taking this of a recent post of one or some that thought (Who's RP did you like today was a popularity contest).
So This is a good or bad or just a place to comment on your experience IG today.
While it seems to be OK to praise with names but not bash with names, I would suggest that this space be used for describing your own time IG without harming the sensitive.
Such as...
Today...
I had an expected time IG, I played some against the clock, met a few that I would have to look back on my log to remember. I also had the pleasure of being IG with Mara-briefly, and Bronn, gained a few unimportant levels, then spent some rewarding time, with what must be a new player, wish I got his name. I miss the ability to name a character because if he doesn't act the same or let me know in some way, I won't know him.
Pugnacious

Re: How was my RP today

Post by Pugnacious »

Tried, many times but kept crashing. In the brief time I had In-game, it was fun, liked who I met.Hate the chat way of talking. I keep running away whenever I want to talk.Only met 2 others, they were both overfriendly. Should be more critical of me before giving me the world.
Still, good game.
HolyKnight

Re: How was my RP today

Post by HolyKnight »

Flawless— wait, sorry got myself confused with Fooser. Honestly, I have got to find a way to limit my typos ig. I look at my logs thinking what ******** language do I speak?