Upper Level Quests

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

HolyKnight

Upper Level Quests

Post by HolyKnight »

This topic will be posed to the staff, devs, and gms as well as the community I suppose. I have some time on my hands and would like to see how interested folks would be in if I created some NPCs that would train lvls between 90 - 100. Not all at once of course xD.

Look I know 'most' people cringe when they think about skilling and I understand that so I was thinking that I could add an element of RP to that grind for when you really hit the upper levels where one point in a three week to a month's time is an accomplishment.

So I had two options but I guess both could be implemented.

1. NPCs access is controlled by GMs as rewards for service to their township (e.g. Royal Quartermaster Training, Ancient Magical Book, Divine Blessing)

2. Monthly quests to supplement the grind.

Go.
Flux

Re: Upper Level Quests

Post by Flux »

I would prefer to change the skilling curve, and have already drafted a proposal. I really need to talk to Estralis about it.
Nitram
Developer

Re: Upper Level Quests

Post by Nitram »

More quests are always good.

If they train the upper, middle or lower skill levels or if they hand out bread as reward does not really matter. What matters is that there are many quests that are fun to do. If you have good ideas for such quests, go ahead, implement them.

Nitram