Jag says farebras

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

RedSkull

Jag says farebras

Post by RedSkull »

My dear Illarion-players!

Yesterday, my dear orc Ratarusk – better known as Jag – died. :(

I made my decision some weeks ago; the question was only about when and how. RL-issues and new Illarion projects made it difficult to play this character according to his position and my requirements on him.

I, however, want to say thank you to all those people I played together. It was a great pleasure to play this character and of course with you guys. Thank you to all his IG comrades, friends, foes, victims and also those he met only once. I think you know who you are. Many memorable moments were created. A list about them would be too long. I really enjoyed these moments and I hope you did it as much as I did but new times need new means.

I also hope I have not bothered too many of you. He was set up to cause some troubles, to spice things up, to create challenges for your characters and the possibilities for great stories in the world of Illarion. I do not know if I have succeeded in this matter or if I went too far sometimes. I apologize if I did.

I would also like to ask for any constructive feedback about my way of playing him, his setting and roles, or whatever you have in mind and like to tell me to improve my rp-skills. You might write your feedback in German if you want, since I understand German pretty well. ;) I will also reveal my identity soon. Some already know it, others will be surprised. But first, I like to have your feedback! ;)

So, again, thank you for all your time and afford; I am looking forward to your feedback and to meet you with my new/other characters soon.

Have fun in the meantime and all the best,
Farebrass,
PO Jag

PS: Here his character description for those who are interested to read:
His sinewy and muscular body, what overtops most of his brothers and sisters, is an indicator that he has not only been able to gain suitable muscles and speed, but that he also has considerable experience in hunting and battles. Due to of his size and quite long arms, he has additional moment to his already impressive strike capability. This allows him to compensate his slightly limited dexterity and to appear as a serious thread for any his opponents.
A scarf runs across his left eye and affects his sight negatively. But it does not really matter, because of his experience in battle and the chosen weapon he uses. His hair is mostly covered by an orc-helmet with massive horns. Thus his shaven hairs are not recognizable, while numerous orcish runes and figures as tattoos can be seen on his arms.
Most of the time he wears a dark shadowplate underneath of his panther fur which is sinister decorated and appears frightening. A black orcish skull is painted on the chest of his armour. A little chain hangs at his belt, which is almost completely covered by a piece of fur. An unpleasant stench appears from the chain. The reason for this is his well-known collection of elven ears. Thereby, the colour grey is the dominating colour. He prefers to fight with maces and could perfect their handling over the years. Furthermore, he has gained a lot of experience in using any weapon. Among others, his strikes with blank fists are feared.
And here his background story:
He grew up as the youngest of four brothers in a nomadic orc tribe and learned very early to use weapons. Due to the clan of his parents was rather small, the cohesiveness of the group was important for the survival of each member. This resulted in a social understanding that can be still seen. Thus, he is closely connected to members of his clan, while he has an aversion against outsiders, in particular other races. Thereby, in the centre are Elves. There is no detailed explanation for that. The reason is probably that he dislikes their dignity and other characteristics which he will never have. The culmination of his aversion against Elves is his collection of their ears. This is sign of his subjective superiority as well as scorn and mockery of them, due to he always carries it with him. However, this behavior does not hinder him to make exceptions regarding some individuals and develop sympathy for them. This is rather the result of a long process and bases on respect and power. How central this two characteristics for him are, can be seen in his faith in the almightiness of Moshran and the power that he gains from his faith.
His deep faith had developed over the years. Before he had had to challenge several problems, which were results of his levity in younger years. Due to there was no place for such behavior in the social fabric of his tribe, he was left to his own devices very early. Thus, his means of existence were threaten very often. He became dulled and rough and learned to use violence to achieve his aims.
In all those years he traveled a lot. One of these journeys led him to Gobaith finally, where a lucky moment let him to the former chief of the powerful orc-clan “Orcs ob da Northern Mountains” Rugh’toh. Under the leadership of Rugh’tho he moved up in the social fabric of the orc society and found many close friends there. He became also one of the strongest and most respected warriors of Gobaith. Furthermore, he also got the given name under which he became famous... Jag.
bdgdkay

Re: Jag says farebras

Post by bdgdkay »

I very much enjoyed Jag.. Very well played!

PO Altrix
Djironnyma

Post by Djironnyma »

Sowie Jag als auch Murgo waren Paradebeispiele für gut gespielte Blut-Orks. Das Rp allgemein und vor allem gestern war für mich extrem spannend, hat mich geschockt und zum zittern gebracht :D. Ich hatte schon lange keine Angst um mein Char mehr, dafür Illarion für mich so spanned zu machen gebührt euch mein Dank. Als Feinde waren die Orks immer fair gespielt - bis zur letzten Konsequenz. Es ist schade das dein und Murgos Char totsind, aber ich hoffe als Spieler werdet ihr beide Illarion erhalten bleiben.
Leomar

Post by Leomar »

Jag war ein schön und sehr konsquent gespielter Ork, jede begegnung mit ihm war eine RP Berreicherung gerade weil er nicht Freundlich war und Ärger provozieren wollte. Auch wenn mein Charakter keine hohe Meinung von ihm hat muss ich als Spieler sagen, es war einer der besten Charaktere die mir über den Weg gelaufen sind.
Lia

Post by Lia »

Ich sags mit drei Worten. ICH MOCHTE JAG! ;)

Nein wirklich. Er war irgendwie, wie eine tickende Bombe wo man nie wusste wann sie explodiert. Im Sinne, man wusste nie wie er gerade drauf war, geschweige den wie er reagieren würde (jedenfalls gab es keine 100% dige Garantie)

Mir ist vor allem eine Begegnung im Kopf geblieben. (nun jedenfalls fällt mir nur eine gerade ein)
Die Begegnung in der Taverne von Bane zu Zeiten wo der Geist aktiv war und Jag plötzlich spitze Ohren bekam ;) (ja ich habe einen Screen davon :mrgreen: )

Allem in allem auch wenn meine Chars Jag eher nicht ausstehen konnten, so mochte ich ihn wirklich
Und ich schließe mich auch Leomars Worten an!

Das rp mit dir und auch mit Murgo war immer schön, es hat Spaß gemacht und wie Leomar es formuliert hat eine Rp Bereicherung.
Alrik

Post by Alrik »

Ich mochte die beiden, Jag und Murgo.... Die beiden werden mir fehlen.

Geil gespielt waren sie und mein Chara und ich haben nen Haufen schöne Erinnerungen an die beiden. Angefangen von den ersten Illa tagen als zwei meinem Chara bekannte Damen die "Gastfreundschaft" des Clans genossen und ich in nem Selbsmordakt versucht hab das Tor mit Gynkesischem Feuer auf zu bekommen bis hin zu den Tagen in Varshikar...... Leute, die Charaktere waren zwei Charakterköpfe
Rugh'toh

Post by Rugh'toh »

"Bruddah Jag,
Mighty winner of the tournament,
blessed with mace skills
and a deep honest green heart!

Father's deeds sometimes are not easy to understand. Though the orcs know that Jag's departure to another world certainly was for a higher sense. The orcs will honor his heritage of his deeds. His bones will be revered as a symbol of braveness, power and devoutness. His name never shall be forgotten as his soul always will be part of the Horde."

That's what Rugh might would have said at Jag's sepulture.

Me as PO want to say thank you. Thank you for joining the orcs and staying with them for such a long time. Thank you for the fun we had with the Horde. Thank you for your great efforts to keep the Clan alive after my leaving together with Murgo, the Shaman and others.
At the same time I respect and admire your decision to bring the story of your character to an end.

Probably, in future we will have the chance to play together once again.
Meanwhile I wish you all the best and much fun with your new character.

PO Rugh
DemaraSilberherz

Post by DemaraSilberherz »

Arrr... mein "Lieblingsork" is weg! Na wenn das mal jemand hört das Demara nen Lieblingsork hatte. ;-)
Wem soll ich den nun viel zu klein geschneiderte Hosen andrehen? :-P
Unfassbar das du ihn sterben lassen hast , zwar ist verständlich warum aber dennoch :-(
Jag war ein sehr gut gespielter Ork, vorallem weil du nicht stur einen Ork a la Herr der Ringe mit den typischen
wie ein Ork sein sollte Klischee hattest, sondern einen mit Ecken und Kanten.
Demara wird ihn unendlich heimlichst vermissen! :-)
Alexander Knight

Post by Alexander Knight »

Hope you find the time soon.
Running into Jag was sometimes a scary time. Very well played.
Po Will

Post by Po Will »

Consistent, brilliant and always IC.
What more could one ask of a Orc of the father?
Honestly pal, I'll always vouch for you green skinned numb-skulls over any group on the island. Fun, entertaining, scary at times and down right cruel when certain walking beards need thrown off the cliff. :twisted:

If you're doing another Orc.. well, whilst the Dar'krest style is appealing, it's not exactly broad. There's loads of other ways to get an Orc rped. But hey, other than that. I've nothing else to say. Jag was one of the few characters that was ~always~ a pleasure to run into - or away from :lol: -.
Enviyatar

Post by Enviyatar »

Thank you very much for your lines! I appreciate it and miss my Jag too. :cry:
But I look forward to see some action with you folks!

Ah...and I am back. :P