New Guild - Interested?

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Elijah

New Guild - Interested?

Post by Elijah »

I am looking for a small handful of people to join and help develop a new IG group.

The game, as it is, is severely in need of a spark to induce RP and keep it chugging before the frame switches engines with the VBU.

The people accepted at this stage will be given the opportunity to assist in the building of the guild and (their characters) the leadership of it. As the guild is still in such a fresh state, the people who join now will be those who get to mold it into the final product. Along with those of us already involved, they will also form the solid core around which the guild shall develop.

I do not want to give away too much information at the moment, but the guild will have a strong intellectual/political feel to it. It will focus more so on the role play aspects of the game, than the PvP side. I won't sell the idea short by assigning it a label of either 'good' nor 'evil'. Rather, it is neutral for all intents and purposes, and its alignment shall be determined by the actions of its members and how others view those actions.

We will accept both already established and newly created characters, and almost any type of character should be able to find their place within our ranks. However, we are less concerned about characters, and more so with the people playing them. We are looking for mature, intelligent, dedicated, creative role-players, who would welcome some enjoyable role play with like minded people.

If that sounds like you and this sounds like something that you'd like to be interested in, please contact me by PM.
Djironnyma

Re: New Guild - Interested?

Post by Djironnyma »

i suppose it wold be a better option to ask ig if you have ig-informations.

Otherwise its sounds IMHO like ooc planing of ig, what should be so less as possible.

except of that i wish you good luck
Alexander Knight

Post by Alexander Knight »

Then again the same was done for "The cleansing flame" but tbh I think it's a good idea and would like to see a little more like this as they'd be a bit more active. Then again thats just my view
Grokk

Post by Grokk »

Shouldn't the CMs be supporting a bit of OOC cooperation between players?

These things never work out if you try to get them done IG. Just look at basically every Illarion guild...ever.
Lrmy

Post by Lrmy »

Not every successful guild in game has even used OOC. I've been part of a few who work quite well only talking in game. But, this seems like a great idea as long as not too much is discussed before the guild is created.