Ghost-Quest

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Zak

Ghost-Quest

Post by Zak »

I noticed some confusion considering this 'Quest'. It is something I started last time I've been around as GM and it is now being continued/renewed. It is a developing Quest-line which might last for quite a while and most events are spontanous.
Nevertheless, I may need volunteers eventually, so feel free to contact me if you wish to participate, keep in mind that I cannot exactly describe the roles I will need filled yet.
Also, if you have any questions, if you want to be left out (can't go "May I bother you?" beforehand every time I pick someone IG) or got anything else to say about it, send me a PM and we may discuss. :)
-Zak
Zak

Re: Ghost-Quest

Post by Zak »

Thanks for the many replies, don't feel offended if you received no PM from me yet, I have all your names listed, won't forget about you once I plan something big. Someone asked about a German translation, there prolly won't be a purely German part of the quest unless there is only Germans around which is barely the case, thus I didn't bother to make one. Feel free to send me a German translation and I will add it to the original post.