Black Dragon Quest

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Zot

Re: Black Dragon Quest

Post by Zot »

Die Quest baute sich langsam durch RP auf. Wenn dein Character da nicht dabei war ist das nicht die Schuld der GM, es tut uns aber leid. Das Problem der Spieler zu glauben Quest immer mit Leichtigkeit zu schaffen ist wohl bekannt und sollte es einmal nicht funktionieren sind sie anscheinend gleich genervt.

Bezüglich der Drachenreaktion....schwarzer Drache der seine Ruhe haben will interessiert sich wohl nicht für ein paar Leute die ihn nerven. Genau..die will er fressen.
Spieler haben im Spiel vor nichts mehr Angst. Durch diese Quest wurde gezeigt das es ig auch noch Dinge gibt vor denen man sich fürchten kann

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

his quest slowly evolved though rp. If a character wasn't there when that rp took place it's not the fault of respective gm, sorry. The problem that players think every quest should be solved easily is well known and they seem to get pissed real quick as soon as it doesn't work out as they wanted it to.

Concerning the dragon's reaction.. a black dragon who wants his peace doesn't exactly carefor some people bothering him. In fact, he just wants to eat them.

Players don't fear anything ig anymore. We showed with this quest, that there are certainly things one should/could be afraid of.
Arameh

Post by Arameh »

I have to say..RP wise..I would simply not let any of my characters stay around a dragon..

I was not part of the quest but from what I can read here I think it's pretty well deserved. I agree with Zot, there really IS NOT enough fear, people do not care about getting clouded and that is why such things happens. And it's true...technical wise..dying is a tiny thing, skill loss is unnoticeable and the few items lost aren't a big matter either (since it seems everyone is rich now).
Alli Zelos

Post by Alli Zelos »

The ending was fitting. A few more quests like this, and less people will act as if a demon isn't a big deal.
Nalzaxx

Post by Nalzaxx »

Ha, it didn't manage to kill Verdazar!

I was still crapping myself though.

Also, did anyone manage to kill it yet?
H.Banestone

Post by H.Banestone »

I had the most rediculous experience during this otherwise awesome quest.
I fell from a bugged ground-roof in Tol Vanima and got ghosted. You know, how you walk behind a building and suddenly end up on a roof somehow, and can't see anything...
But thanks to Nomos for quickly resolving my problems.
Damien

Post by Damien »

Finally, a GM can make a quest in a gameworld-logical manner and doesn't get flamed all way down to no motivation hell.
Do i sense a slight increase of niveau and maturity around ?
Go on everyone ! Reading stuff like this almost makes me want to login even with my crappy connection. ;)
Alli Zelos

Post by Alli Zelos »

Damien wrote:Finally, a GM can make a quest in a gameworld-logical manner and doesn't get flamed all way down to no motivation hell.
Do i sense a slight increase of niveau and maturity around ?
Go on everyone ! Reading stuff like this almost makes me want to login even with my crappy connection. ;)
Not all of us whine about everything. :P
Damien

Post by Damien »

Very true ! Which is the only reason i still hang around on the forums ;)
However, i do get the positive feeling that the habit of "whining" seems to have decreased.
Which would be great, since it really ruins both mood and fun for both GMs and fellow players.
Nikolaus

Post by Nikolaus »

The new system works wonders.

Whiners get banned, their post get edited. Guess why Silas vanished!