Translation

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Rhombus

Translation

Post by Rhombus »

Hello everyone. Recently made a new Illarion character, and I feel it'd be more welcoming if the profile description/story was in both English and German. Seeing how horrible online translations are, I figured it would be nice if any of the german players could accurately translate my profile for me. Also, if anyone else wants to translate their accounts, maybe a thread such as this one is a good place to post. Anyways, if you're able to translate English into German well, please PM me. Thank you.
Bregor Ayun

Re: Translation

Post by Bregor Ayun »

pm sent
Arvemor

Post by Arvemor »

Er, yes... in the smae boat as Rhombus... if for some reason you are one of those crazy people that don't mind translating large batches of text (and mine is especially long this time round for my secret character) then please pm me! =D
Rhombus

Post by Rhombus »

Awesome! I've already been sent three different PM's and a translation. Thank you to you german players who so kindly translated a piece of text for free. I would encourage those german characters who have german only profiles to also translate into English if at all possible. Sometimes I read the profiles on the online list and wonder what I'm missing out on. Thanks again!
Boomer

Post by Boomer »

Erster
Arvemor

Post by Arvemor »

Okay fine, a nicely done Profile picture in exchange for a good quailty German translation of a character profile 3 pages long, written in English. There!
Arvemor

Post by Arvemor »

Offer withdrawn, somebody is looking at it! =D
bdgdkay

Post by bdgdkay »

I know it doesnt always give the smoothest translations.. but couldnt you just use google translate?
Matron

Post by Matron »

Google-Translations are no smooth at all and nobody wants his profiles laught at just because "Hans loves Cherries" turns to "Hans gets his cherry popped" or stuff.
Qeewee

Post by Qeewee »

Matron wrote:Google-Translations are no smooth at all and nobody wants his profiles laught at just because "Hans loves Cherries" turns to "Hans gets his cherry popped" or stuff.
:lol: