Reds

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Junior Giant

Reds

Post by Junior Giant »

As much as I enjoy taking advantage of skilling the reds, shouldn't the risk match the reward? I can engage the reds then go check the forums, knowing that I am safe from any real danger. And still know that I am gaining in skill. I am sure I am not the only one that uses the reds for skilling reasons. I would like to see them have the ability to cause real harm, just to keep me on my toes. Or another threat I can skill with that I can beat, but have to stay attentive to stay alive. I know the Lich is a bit farther in but he is a big jump in skill to take alone. Maybe something in between?
Juliana D'cheyne

Re: Reds

Post by Juliana D'cheyne »

You can skill with any monster in the game depending on how high your skill is, different monsters help with different skills and after awhile they will become easy to fight then difficult to skill. Even the reds one at a time will be difficult to raise a skill. The lich is not set up for single fighters hence the big difference. As for those inbetween, try the new dungeon.
H.Banestone

Re: Reds

Post by H.Banestone »

If you like I can periodically check in and kill ya if you don't respond to a "Hello" :)