Community Managers

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

1d20

Community Managers

Post by 1d20 »

Hello!

We'd like to introduce the newly created staff position amongst the Illarion team that has as a purpose, in brief, to manage the community and bring a smoother, more welcoming and fun atmosphere to the game. This goal will be accomplished by being active members of the community in game, on the forums, in chat and by being available to help mediate disputes should they arise.

If you'd like to contact a Community Manager (CM for short), join us in IRC, send a forum PM or send an e-mail using the contact information at the bottom of this thread. We hope you are as pleased as we are for this big step not only as a preparation for the VBU but as a general aim at making Illarion more enjoyable for everyone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hallo!

Wir möchten den neuesten Part im Illarion Team gerne kurz vorstellen, mit dem in Illarion eine freundlicher und amüsanter Atmosphäre entstehen soll. Das Ziel soll durch aktive Mitarbeit im Spiel, im Forum, im Chat und durch Hilfestellung bei Streitigkeiten, sofern diese auftreten erreicht werden.

Wenn du mit einem Community Manager (kurz CM) Kontakt aufnehmen willst, komm ins IRC, schick eine PM oder eine E-Mail (siehe Kontaktinformationen am Ende des Beitrags). Wir hoffen ihr seid genauso erfreut wie wir über diesen großen Schritt, nicht nur wegen den Vorbereitungen zum VBU, sondern besonders wegen dem Bestreben Illarion unterhaltsam für Jeden zu machen.

English CMs
Achae | PM | Chat | Achae@illarion.org
Athian | PM | Chat | Athian@illarion.org
Ezor | | PM | Chat | Ezor@illarion.org
Fianna | PM | Chat | Fianna@illarion.org
Sssari | PM | Chat | Sssari@illarion.org

Deutsche CMs
Djironnyma | PM | Chat | Djironnyma@illarion.org
Skamato | PM | Chat | Skamato@illarion.org
Vitoria | PM | Chat | Vitoria@illarion.org
Achae Eanstray

Re: Community Managers

Post by Achae Eanstray »

Congratulations! :D
Junior Giant

Post by Junior Giant »

The only person in all of the Illarion community that has been rude and threatening to me is now a CM.

Wonderful. :shock:

Edit

After being asked to edit this to a more appropriate comment, I have instead chosen to add-
The trouble I had is now several months old and has not been repeated. It is even likely I was just as much to blame.
I do love the Illarion community and think the idea of community managers is a good one.
I hope having CM's helps like it is expected too.
Last edited by Junior Giant on Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Elijah

Post by Elijah »

Junior Giant wrote:The only person in all of the Illarion community that has been rude and threatening to me is now a CM.

Wonderful. :shock:
Dantagon Marescot

Post by Dantagon Marescot »

Congratulations! I wish the four of you luck in your new roles.
Grokk

Post by Grokk »

Wow.

Good luck.
Skamato

Post by Skamato »

Hallöchen!

Die deutschen Comunnity Mangers haben nun auch ihren Dienst angetreten.

Skamato
Achae Eanstray

Post by Achae Eanstray »

Welcome German CM's!
Rothen

Post by Rothen »

Congratulations! It s nice to see that Illarion will every day better and better. :D
Vilarion
Developer

Post by Vilarion »

Karl resigned from his CM duties and has been replaced by Achae. Welcome to the team!

Vilarion
Copper Dragon

Post by Copper Dragon »

Congratulations to all. With the help of a CM I've had at least 2 issues resolved. Great job and i hope things go well fo you.