Magic stone ?

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Keltin Doran

Magic stone ?

Post by Keltin Doran »

~ Sorry i am sure this is an IG thing but i am have gotten a hundred conflicting stories either way...

Q: Do blackstones used in a weapon harm or help the user?

~ Also, if perhaps i'm allowed a bonus question...

Q: anyone ever try using an amethyst stone in an ornate dagger and did it even help any, being that its so light already?
Athian

Re: Magic stone ?

Post by Athian »

A: Initially the blackstone in a weapon is supposed to increase your chances of hitting vulnerable areas (critical blows, not always the bloodied critical you will see, but any blow doing more then the normal weapon damage vs armor part)

Blackstones currently suffer from a bug. When placed in a weapon, blackstones cause the wielder of said weapon to be prone to take more 'critical' hits. The more powerful the ston the more noticable the effect. When placed in armor black stones will cause the user of that armor to suffer instant deadly or near deadly damage, resulting in a 1-hit knock out. its best to avoid using them until the bug is fixed.

A2: This one you will have to find out ig :wink:
Keltin Doran

Re: Magic stone ?

Post by Keltin Doran »

~ Thanks alot for the info, i'd hate to waste such a stone, if i ever found one that is. So what does it do in a ring then, make the bearer weaker as well? And fair enough about A2 unless someone else blurts out an answer of course... :roll: