The State of Building IG

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Elijah

The State of Building IG

Post by Elijah »

Seeing as how I'm kind of new to the game, I just had a few questions that I've yet to have answered. Actually, they've been answered a few times. But to varying degrees, i.e. talk to a gm, maybe if you ask nicely, not before the VBU, little things like furniture.. etc.
  • -Who do I speak to about getting keys for IG buildings?

-Who do I speak to, whose fairly active, and would repair minor things IG for me? Such as placing furniture in an apartment or rebuilding a broken jail wall?

-Is expanding the southern and eastern Town walls to meet the river too much of a building project to ask before the VBU? Of course, the gates houses would end up opening to bridges that lead across the river. It seems for IG defensive purposes and RP, this has a good IG reason. Besides that, it would give the town some room to expand inside the town walls.
Thank you,
PO Elijah
Zot

Post by Zot »

1. You can ask Lennier or me.
2. Lennier or me.
3. Yes it's to much, you have to wait for the VBU.
Juniper Onyx
Master NPC Scripter

Post by Juniper Onyx »

I was warned by Estralis that no Building would happen before the VBU.

Just what is so important about the VBU, that we can't even move walls, or pave roads? Could you give us a hint?
Blay

Post by Blay »

Juniper Onyx wrote: Just what is so important about the VBU, that we can't even move walls, or pave roads? Could you give us a hint?
The development of it, maybe...?
I think you guys want it out this year, don't you?
Nitram
Developer

Post by Nitram »

The thing is that such tasks require time to be done. Depending on the size of the task more or less.
To avoid things like "Why did he get this flower there and I do not get my castle?", we agreed on no building tasks to be done until the Update is done.

Nitram
Juniper Onyx
Master NPC Scripter

Post by Juniper Onyx »

OK, thanks Nitram.