This week, in Illarion...

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Arvemor

This week, in Illarion...

Post by Arvemor »

Hey, just a little idea I had after viewing the recent flame war. Honestly, I have no clue what its about(something about bandits and elves). A lot of players come on at different times, and so, rather unfortunately I don't get the pleasure of playing with many of the players between my 11pm to my 7:30pm!  I'm sure its the same for a lot of you...unless you're on your computer *all* the time... some characters often also have to retire periodically "to the mainland" which is why I thought it would be nice if we had a little commentary of the Gobiath's goings on. (May've been done before but hoodily-doodah)No flames, rumours, or even discussion of the recent events, just elaborations, if possible. For example:

Code: Select all

The news:  This week on the 24 of Siros, the Prince of Salkamar took possession of Troll's Bane. He was opposed by a small resistance, whom were ultimately defeated when Taliss was killed in a duel with the prince himself.Extra info: Salkamaerian warfare: http://illarion.org/community/wiki/index.php/Warfare#Salkamar 
(Yes, I'm that out of touch I had to give that as an example, but hey!)Not for things like :

A shifty new character walks off the dock, the wind blowing his magenta cape magnificently. He strides looking for an rp response, in the hopes that others will care, but noone does.
And also not for:

It was super-pwnage today when Jackson and I robbed some dude and took all his stuff! He was just walking along when we snuck up and banged him on the head!
More for things that characters should know without having to ask around. I remember having to go around asking who won that battle. Noone could tell me for about half an hour of asking, one day after it happened, and that was *inside* Bane!

Try to retain a neutral viewpoint too. We are all story tellers!
Llama

Post by Llama »

We used to have that before :)

http://illarion.org/illarion/chronik/us_chronik.php

Its not used much anymore.
Arvemor

Post by Arvemor »

Perhaps a little more accessible here then? And you're right about it not bein used much:
The search in the chronicle for "Prince" returned no results.
Llama

Post by Llama »

Arvemor wrote:Perhaps a little more accessible here then? And you're right about it not bein used much:
The search in the chronicle for "Prince" returned no results.
16. Adras 28

No english version avaiable.

Prinz Anarius of Lonewood kommt auf Gobaith an und erhebt Anspruch auf Trolls Bane.
You should ask for permission, maybe you can revive it.
rakust dorenstkzul

Post by rakust dorenstkzul »

You know what they say about tobacco.
Drakon

Post by Drakon »

Arvemor wrote:
16. Adras 28

No english version avaiable.

Prinz Anarius of Lonewood kommt auf Gobaith an und erhebt Anspruch auf Trolls Bane.
Translated ;) If someone wants to add something to the chronicles (and have it translated to german) just PM Date (Real life time OR IG Date) and text an I'll do it.

Für Deutsche: Wer möchte, dass irgendetwas den Chroniken hinzugefügt wird, einfach den Text und das entsprechende Datum (RL oder IG Zeit) per PM an mich. Notfalls übersetz ich es auch auf Englisch.