Many thanks

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Retlak

Many thanks

Post by Retlak »

Many thanks to the whole Developer team, both senior and junior and any GMs who are working on Illarion in their free time. Thumbs up and keep up the good work.

-Matt
Djironnyma

Post by Djironnyma »

Nalzaxx

Post by Nalzaxx »

The donations go towards running of the server.
The developers don't get to see a penny of that.

So therefore many thanks are needed for those that spend their time and energy to continually improve illarion.
It may seem at times we do not appreciate the hard work they give to the project and its community, but nothing could be farther from the truth.
I've seen many iterations of Illarion, and the improvements that have been made are staggering.
Sometimes I look back and it was as if I was playing a different game altogether.

I look forwards to the future and the fruits of the developers labours.
Many thanks once again.
Alli Zelos

Post by Alli Zelos »

I've been meaning to make a thread like this for a while... The GMs/Devs deserve atleast a thanks :P

So yes... Thank you to all GMs and Devs, both retired and active, for improving Illarion on your own time, and thank you for dealing with all the player criticism and whining that often comes about.

*hands out hugs and cookies to Illarion staff*
Arvemor

Post by Arvemor »

*signed!
:D
Llama

Post by Llama »

#w if you really want to help out, there's always work to do even if you're not technically inclined. NPCs can be written with a very basic language, books (always needed) need no technical skill whatsoever. Neither are quest ideas.
Juliana D'cheyne

Post by Juliana D'cheyne »

Added to that many thanks to ALL volunteers helping to improve Illarion.