big update attribute

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Safilix

big update attribute

Post by Safilix »

Are attributes useless for a cetain class going to be useful or more useful in the big update? If so, do people get to have attribute changes above +2 -2 limit
Llama

Post by Llama »

As far as I know, any changes to classes are going to be minimal. There's no priest magic in the VBU - that's been put on hold, if that's your question ;)
Safilix

Post by Safilix »

so druid dont need willpower or essense then?
Llama

Post by Llama »

Safilix wrote:so druid dont need willpower or essense then?
I actually have no idea whatsoever about that. At all.
Athian

Post by Athian »

Druidry is a crafting system at the moment. I do not know if they plan to change this fact, but currently it does not actually require willpower or essence at all. I do not believe this will be changing much in the future but I'm not the one to ask.

The archetype for the druid we have as a suggested character build is simply outdated by the current reality of the system, which is something that might also need a fix in the future.
Achae Eanstray

Post by Achae Eanstray »

So far..crafter, fighter and mage attributes on a char have been able to do druidry well. As far as the VBU and any future changes no one knows yet.