My char is fat?

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Safilix

My char is fat?

Post by Safilix »

I did not set my char as fat. I guess it might have been set as that as default i dont know. Can some GM please change my character to be not fat and skinny.

Thanks,
Safilix
Rhombus

Post by Rhombus »

I don't think you can ask a GM to change your physical appearance. As far as I know, depending on what you eat and how often/the degree that your energy bar is full, you will either be fat, chubby, skinny, or other weights/physical appearances. Ask in game about dieting.
orgis

Post by orgis »

I'm sure you can get a gms help on this, alot (or a wee number) of folk seemed to have screwed up their weight whilst making their char. And as far as I know, eatting doesn't really do much other than give you a bit of help stat-wise, so not eating for a whole year wont make ya skinny :wink: :lol:
Arien Edhel

Post by Arien Edhel »

It's possible to change your weight.
Contact me in the evening.
Shandariel el Lysanthrai

Post by Shandariel el Lysanthrai »

Sometimes it isnt possible to be not fat. When i created an orcess with few strength and stamina, the lowest possible weight and a small height she was determined as fat. To be her not fat she would have to be either much much taller or having more muscles and stamina.
I think this still needs to be balanced a bit ;)
Arien Edhel

Post by Arien Edhel »

Did you ever see a lightweighted orc??
Of course there are racial limits.
Shandariel el Lysanthrai

Post by Shandariel el Lysanthrai »

if you want to create a hundred year old, small and skinny orc shaman, yes...it would be nice to have the possibility to do so ;)
Llama

Post by Llama »

Just for the record, how fat/thin your character is depends on your race and the ratio between your height and your weight. How much you actually eat has no effect whatsoever.
Rhombus

Post by Rhombus »

On my first character I constantly kept my energy bar up. When I did this, my character appeared as chubby, and then later on fat. I made a second character after following someones advice and now I always keep my energy bar to a minimum (almost nothing) unless I am fighting or training. That character has the same height, weight, and is not fat. I thought the energy bar had some effect, but maybe I just got lucky on my second character.
Nalzaxx

Post by Nalzaxx »

Strength also has an effect.
rakust dorenstkzul

Post by rakust dorenstkzul »

Arien Edhel wrote:It's possible to change your weight.
Contact me in the evening.
"We'll work off that fat."
Drowkill/

Post by Drowkill/ »

Dude, its a role playing game, so roleplay that said character is not. Fat, I mean I never give I didler tiddler how big the description calls people when I examin them! Its all about how the other person rp's their chars weight aye?
Jupiter
Developer

Post by Jupiter »

Drowkill/ wrote: Its all about how the other person rp's their chars weight aye?
No. If you take a close look-at and it says that the char is fat, then it is fat. This is still an engine based game. Otherwise we would just do pen and paper via chat.
Llama

Post by Llama »

To be fair jupiter, its not like there was a

[]celebrity
[]thin
[]fat
[]huge
[] 'your mom'

Checklist or anything. Most of the time people want a nice normal-sized character, and the end up with chubby McChubby. They really should put a 'your character is [ ]' warning on the site.
Flux

Post by Flux »

That would just insult people who are fat and make their char their size :P
CJK
Developer

Post by CJK »

My character is basically a super muscular twig :P

Apparently when i made him I did my Kg Lbs conversion wrong... :shock:
Olaf Tingvatn

Post by Olaf Tingvatn »

i think it's a tad funny that orcs are set to 1.19 metres in height and 90 kg from the start..so either you have a REALLY tall orc at 1.70 and slightly fat OR a terribly short and overly obese orc.. orcs are not even taller then dwarfs..well 19 centimetres taller :roll: yes yes yes yes yes yes a THOUSAND times YEEEEESSS people were shorter back in the day, but they didnt have orcs..or so i THINK at least*shifty-paranaoid eyes* a very tall man is whaaat..1.80? havent made a oomin in some time so, ya know... it's good the way it is though...you can build muscles by chopping down trees or mining..thats how i do it at least :)