Time to say goodbye

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Aegohl

Post by Aegohl »

No no. Definately not, my furry friend. I'm juggling two jobs and trying to start up a new band. The only reason I had the opportunity for this stroll down memory lane was because I got a day off.

Besides, Mesha really is the person for the job. He's been around almost as long as I have and had a much more impressive career as a player. The storyline of his first character was beautiful and sad. People used to tell tales about him around the campfire.

As a player helper I was in the useless SVST and he was in the awesome old school questers when Belegi ran them and stuck around through Jen-Jen's run. He was one of the most active mappers and the results of his work are evident nearly everywhere on the map.

He would have been a GM much earlier if it weren't for his youth, which is really unfair, because as we got older we forgot how young we were when we all began.

Mesha knows all my tricks and has a whole new bag full of his own. He really couldn't be a more perfect person for the job.
Llama

Post by Llama »

I've got nothing but praise for Mesha and his work ;) He's a nice chap.

ADDED: Plus his RL surname shows that he was BORN TO BE A GM

But that doesn't mean I can't miss you Mitch. Hope your life clears up soon and you can play again.
Mesha

Post by Mesha »

But that doesn't mean I can't miss you Mitch. Hope your life clears up soon and you can play again.
Llamas sure know how to voice the community's opinion. :(

Mesha
Llama

Post by Llama »

Mesha wrote:
Llamas sure know how to voice the community's opinion. :(
You should have added my first paragraph to that quote ;)
rakust dorenstkzul

Post by rakust dorenstkzul »

Hadrian_Abela wrote:But that doesn't mean I can't miss you Mitch. Hope your life clears up soon and you can play again.
So you want him to get fired and his musical ambitions to be crushed?

[size=0]NICE GUY[/size]
Lillian

Post by Lillian »

rakust dorenstkzul wrote:
Hadrian_Abela wrote:But that doesn't mean I can't miss you Mitch. Hope your life clears up soon and you can play again.
So you want him to get fired and his musical ambitions to be crushed?
Totally if that means he has more time to chat again. j/k

I really, seriously miss him though :(
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

Aegohl wrote:and just like that one of the greats leave us.

Who does that put in charge of the questers now? Mesha?

Congratulations and good luck to the next in line. There is a lot to do with very little resources to do it. I look forward to seeing the result. =)
well well well, look who it is
Mesha

Post by Mesha »

Fooser wrote:
Aegohl wrote:and just like that one of the greats leave us.

Who does that put in charge of the questers now? Mesha?

Congratulations and good luck to the next in line. There is a lot to do with very little resources to do it. I look forward to seeing the result. =)
well well well, look who it is
Your arch-nemesis! Quick, construct a death-ray machine thing to destroy him!

Mesha
Aegohl

Post by Aegohl »

No. No. Fooser was my WoW boyfriend until he abandoned me in enemy territory all alone (to play Grimm.)

Also, I wouldn't mind losing my jobs if someone is willing to let me live at their place and eat all their food. =D
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

Aegohl wrote:No. No. Fooser was my WoW boyfriend until he abandoned me in enemy territory all alone (to play Grimm.)

Also, I wouldn't mind losing my jobs if someone is willing to let me live at their place and eat all their food. =D
I think u left me first :(
Pyrrho

Post by Pyrrho »

Fooser wrote:
Aegohl wrote:No. No. Fooser was my WoW boyfriend until he abandoned me in enemy territory all alone (to play Grimm.)

I think u left me first :(
We could've been great. We could've ruled the world.