Buildingmaster

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Shandariel el Lysanthrai

Buildingmaster

Post by Shandariel el Lysanthrai »

Since the PO behind the buildingmaster seems to be still not available currently, I wondered if there is anyone else to ask for map changes being done. Tol Vanima gathered everything for the long planned rebuilt and is waiting desperately :( . And as far as I know others are waiting now for some month too.

Or is there the possibility to know when the PO behind the buildingmaster will be back to answer the ingame requests?

Thanks for your time and all.

PO Shan
Zot

Post by Zot »

Ask Mesha.
Rhianna Morgan

Post by Rhianna Morgan »

I also don't know of his whereabouts, but from what I have heard, Nordmark has gathered enough material for our building changes, aswell.
rakust dorenstkzul

Post by rakust dorenstkzul »

They'll reimplement him in the VBU.
Mesha

Post by Mesha »

I shall see how up to date the maps are in the repository, and I can maybe implement Vanima. Else, we might have to wait for Lennier.

But it is all an if/if case.

Mesha
Mesha

Post by Mesha »

I'm afraid we'll have to wait (calmly) for Lennier's return, because at the moment I have some problems with working on the realserver maps.

I shall try and find a solution, but until then, all I can do is ask you to wait,

Mesha