ICH SPIEL MIT DEM VBU!!! I PLAY THE VBU!!!

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Kranek

ICH SPIEL MIT DEM VBU!!! I PLAY THE VBU!!!

Post by Kranek »

Leute is das geil!!
Vorallem das Paperdolling rockt!!
Und smile...die Laufautomatik erspart mir dermaßen viel Zeit dass ich unterwegs ne Zigarette rauchen kann! Denn sie haben Tabak implementiert!!

BTW: Danke für das deaktivieren der Magie!
Vilarion
Developer

Post by Vilarion »

No problem, who needs magic anyway?!
Rhianna Morgan

Post by Rhianna Morgan »

Die neuen Graphiken sind ja mal der HAMMER! Vom Tabak ganz zu schweigen ^^...

Ich hoffe es gibt keinen Flamewar weil die Magie jetzt weg ist, aber stimmt schon, wenn man die Sonderrassen nimmer hat braucht man die Magier auch nicht mehr. Ein bisschen schade ist es schon, aber ich spiel eh keine Magier, und wenigstens muss die Nordmark jetzt keine mehr verfolgen!

Einziges Manko: Warum haben die weiblichen Zwerge jetzt Bärte? Ich bin ja auch Herr der Ringe-Fan, aber irgendwie ist es jetzt wirklich schwer sie von den männlichen zu unterscheiden...
Kranek

Post by Kranek »

Des is einfach: die männlichen Zwerge haben "Rostspuren" am Hinterteil!

Achja, danke für die Eisen/Kohle-Mine in der Norskborg!
Rhianna Morgan

Post by Rhianna Morgan »

O Gott, ihr habt euch selber übertroffen. Ich hätte nie gedacht dass ihr das mal macht... dabei hab ichs mir so lang gewünscht... EINEN SCHWIMMSKILL????

Man kann Schwimmen lernen? YAY!!!
Eyda

Post by Eyda »

Von wegen Magie weg... abwarten! Schließlich steht da "soweit bisher fertig gestellt" :P
Aber was das automatische Laufen angeht... der Hammer, da hast du völlig Recht, Kranek! Das macht alles so viel einfacher! Endlich kann ich nu beim Laufen auch Tippen! Genauso wie die neue Steuerung im Craftingsystem! Ihr seid super, Leute!

Edit: das mit dem Schwimmen muss ich mal noch ausprobieren. Aber das mit dem Torkeln, wenn man wirklich einen übern Durst getrunken hat, is ja mal lustig... Wenn ich nur nich dauernd gegen Bäume rennen würde! :P
Last edited by Eyda on Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kranek

Post by Kranek »

@Eyda:
Schon das neue Handelssystem ausprobiert??
Sammy Goldlieb

Post by Sammy Goldlieb »

Boha! Das ist hammers! Jetzt können alle Waffen und Rüstungen schon mit 5% skill gemacht werden!
Kranek

Post by Kranek »

Ergibt ja auch Sinn!
Nur die Qualität is halt fürn Arsch XD
Eyda

Post by Eyda »

Handelssystem? Ne, oder? Wo is der nächste NPC... oder noch besser... Spieler?
Flux

Post by Flux »

Unfortunately, guys, I'm not part of Illa Soc so my quests will be exclusively to pre-vbu players.
Keikan Hiru

Post by Keikan Hiru »

Yeah, yeah. I guess everyone gets how super exited you are about this update.
You know what? I don't agree with you at all.

Sure, all this eye candy is all fine and dandy, but neither this nor the added client/server function are the main selling point of this update.
The main aspect is that I (I use "I" liberally here) finally got a private server.
Once you people stop running around the server acting like headless chicken, or even worse, like the first noob to ever play a game, and the dust settles down a bit, it will finally be a quiet and peaceful gaming experience.
No longer am I forced to share this game with the dolts out there, safe for you bunch.
Finally I feel its worth to rebuild Northerot on the eV-Server, not to be challenged by some washed up new player thinking he is the next big bad and can't even spell right. (Yes you!)

On the other hand, there is now always the public server to fall back to once I get fed up with you. Which will probably happen soon, if I have to spend the next 20 minutes watching you clicking on everything you see and shouting (yes they are shouting) "ZOMG COOL!".

Gah ... I hate patch days.
Alexander Knight

Post by Alexander Knight »

Someone hasnt had his coffee :D
Keikan Hiru

Post by Keikan Hiru »

Did you know that in the first version of this post it said: "Yes you, Alexander!" instead of "Yes you!" ?
Just as a fun fact.

I'm off to get a coffee and stop staring with disgust at my client screen.
(The visuals are okay, the players currently are not, so much for roleplaying.)
Boindil

Post by Boindil »

Lirpa, Lirpa

Und jedes Jahr am 1. April der selbe Scheiß!
Last edited by Boindil on Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Blay

Post by Blay »

Yeah, awesome, finally I can rp with others than Estralis and Ardian :D

Edit: Lol, almost more players on the testserver than on the realserver xD
Llama

Post by Llama »

When I'm too busy to play... this happens. *sigh*

[size=0]I have a copy of the patching software used to get the client to work...[/size]
Aragon

Post by Aragon »

Keikan Hiru wrote:The main aspect is that I (I use "I" liberally here) finally got a private server.
Sorry to bother, but as you haven't paid your fee to Illarion e.V. until yet, Keikan, your account to the private server was closed by now.
Flux

Post by Flux »

Woot I have access now.

I love the achievement system!

Already got 20 Illascore, bet I can get 1000 before any of you.

Edit: Achievement unlocked!
Suckup (5I): Rped with yourself when noone else was around.

Some of these are mental!

Muten Roshi (20I): Solo 8 greater demons at once.
Keikan Hiru

Post by Keikan Hiru »

Aragon wrote:Sorry to bother, but as you haven't paid your fee to Illarion e.V. until yet, Keikan, your account to the private server was closed by now.
Its in the mail!

Nah, don't bother, I'll get back at it once everybody feels less clicky-shiney-newy-stuff...y.
I actually wondered myself, why access has not been restriced since I haven't paied in, I guess, years.

Paypal to the rescue!
Blay

Post by Blay »

Flux wrote:
I love the achievement system!

Already got 20 Illascore, bet I can get 1000 before any of you.
Hint: Try to do some spelling mistakes ig and correct them with a " * " at the beginning ;)
Flux

Post by Flux »

Spoiler:

Ooh, secret achievement for 0L, make a 300 reference ingame.

TONIGHT.. WE DINE.. IN ALBAR!
Blay

Post by Blay »

I just added three new achievements.
Have fun exploring them :)

(btw, you can now also use !compareach <PlayerName> to compare your achievements with another player)
Flux

Post by Flux »

Rowan you need to name your achievements better.

"Illusion Cave Water Drinker", oh I wonder what that could be.. >_>
Llama

Post by Llama »

Heh

"Back from the dead" - Spend 30 days without using a character and then log him in.

Nyaah, I'm probably the only one of you who got that.
Flux

Post by Flux »

Hadrian_Abela wrote:Heh

"Back from the dead" - Spend 30 days without using a character and then log him in.

Nyaah, I'm probably the only one of you who got that.
You kidding? I have a char in my account that I've not played on in 4 and a half year :P
Grim_banned

Post by Grim_banned »

What do you mean, you played Samantha Meryadeles not that long ago..

EDIT: Oops, did I just reveal a GM's identity? :(
Damien

Post by Damien »

OMG.

All diese hübschen Grafikeffekte und Animationen über den Bildschirm meines Bruders flackern zu sehen bringt mich FAST dazu, wieder für eine illa-Mitgliedschaft zu zahlen...
Wie schon gesagt, ich war zwar eh immer für zwei Illarion server, einen für jeden und einen für Rollenspieler... aber hey, da man sich auf dem Testserver noch weniger um RP schert als auf dem echten Server sehe ich da nicht viel Sinn drin.

Ich mag allerdings die Easter Eggs. Die Ins-Gebüsch-Pinkeln Grafik zum Beispiel. Ich hoffe nur, daß es dafür bald andere Animationen für weibliche Chars gibt. Sieht etwas seltsam aus wenn die sich in die selbe Pose werfen wie männliche Chars und das Geschäft ebenfalls stehend erledigen wenn man einen Busch oder Baumstumpf benutzt. Das Spiel braucht ohnehin mehr Easter Eggs, wie auch immer, das Eine mit dem Kontext-Menü, das nach einem Rechtsklick auf einen Kinder-Char erscheint (Abuse-Option an Stelle der Use-Option bei gegenständen) finde ich ein klein wenig zu fies für den durchschnittlichen Spieler mit weniger Sinn für schwarzen Humor.
Und wer zur Hölle hat sich die Nacht-Bekleidung für weibliche Elfenchars ausgedacht ? Das muß dringend überarbeitet werden. Ich dachte, sexueller Kram sollte wegen Jugendschutz nichts im Spiel zu suchen haben... Naja, Zeug wie das kann man durchaus als interessante Aussicht bezeichnen, aber das verleitet die Leute gerade zum cybern !

-------

OMG.

Seeing all those nifty new graphic effects and animations on my brother's screen ALMOST make me want to pay for illarion membership again.
Anyhow, i always voted for two seperated servers back when i was in the staff, one for roleplayers, one for everyone... but, hey, since people care even less for RP on the test server, i see not much sense in it.

I like the easter eggs. Like the "pee in a bush" animation. I just hope we will someday get a different one for female characters when you "use" a shrubbery or tree stump. It looks strange when they strike the same pose as male chars, standing like that. The game needs more easter eggs, however, the one with the children characters that gives the "abuse" option in the context menu (in the place of "Use" for items) when you right-click them i think is a little too black style of humor for the average player with less sense for black humor.
And who the heck implemented that female elf night-wear outfit ? It needs an overhaul. I thought the game rules clearly state that sexual stuff must stay out of the game for protection of minors. Stuff like this may be considered a rather interesting sight, but it'll just invite people to cyber !
Flux

Post by Flux »

I think they tried to patch that but it was hard to code with one hand.
Llama

Post by Llama »

Patching it would have made illarion graphics look very shabby by comparison. I mean, WoW has the naughty female nightelf dance - why shouldn't the illarion players have something to look at ?